Join for free
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 09:00 PM

Anyone here lost a jumbo jet ???

You would think that if you owned a vehicle worth about £5 million (even a used one with half a million miles on the clock) you would remember where you parked it:-

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/wh...112803105.html

Jokes about lady pilots strictly forbidden
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 09:49 PM

Re: Anyone here lost a jumbo jet ???

Someone’s owing lots of money again and done a runner leaving all their troubles at the Airport. I suppose it could have been worse and the planes filled with passengers left stranded there, although even that wouldn’t surprise me. “Any sign of liftoff yet Captain?”
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 11:15 PM

I'm surprised they weren't initially worried it could be some sort of terrorist attack (bombs inside the planes or something).
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 11:40 PM

A quick search of the country code shows they belong to Malmo Aviation, Based in Malmo, Sweden. Hmmmm....

Why couldn't they then redirect their queries to the airline?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top