Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 10:07 AM

The Devil Wore Prada

I saw the devil the other night. There he was in a smoked filled, dim lit room. There were many people there, but there was a wicked energy about him that caught my attention. His gazing eyes mesmerized me, his stance and body sway confused me. But what drew my attention most were the red high heel Prada shoes he wore.

He expressed a somewhat sensual untrusting seemingly frightful smirk as he made his way across the room towards me. I began to sweat as the signs of fear crept up my spine. He very casually withdrew a cigarrette from his purse and asked with a deep convulsive voice if I could offer him a light. Sorry, I said, I do not smoke. The devil once more offered me his wicked smile while the gaze of his eyes burned my soul. He then turned on his heels like a ballerina making sure I noticed the tight jeans he was wearing.

So yes, I will confess that I was not cool enough to confront the devil. So, fortunately for me, he went after a more submissive prey. The devil wore Prada the other night and he made his presence known. I on the other hand, despite my insecurities, saved my soul and lived another day, to tell the tale of the gay devil and the straight man.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 10:27 AM

Re: The Devil Wore Prada

eyes of a painter ...try and choose your dates more carefully -- but all i can say - is- if the said person had prada shoes on - its got class
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 10:36 AM

I choose my dates quite wisely thats why the devil tried with a straight guy and lost. Here in Miami there is a large gay community so its not surprising to see the devil make his rounds to see if he can find a worthy candidate who will sell his soul to him.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 01:14 PM

So the devilish young Man didn't tempt You then?...better luck next time ;~)
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-12-2015, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
So the devilish young Man didn't tempt You then?...better luck next time ;~)
Actually I thought I ended up oretty lucky. It could have been worse.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Actually I thought I ended up oretty lucky. It could have been worse.
In what way?...Do You think You MAY have been tempted?
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-12-2015, 01:43 PM

In what way?...Do You think You MAY have been tempted?
Tempted ? Not at all. Actually, I am prettyy confidant about who I am. And even though I gave sort of a sneaky twist to my story, which is something I do in most of my threads, I am pretty confidant about who I am as a man and while writing his thread I did not feel intimidated about it.

I plan on writing more threads in the future and I welcome your opinion as well as others. Because really this is what its really all about here. Exploring each others minds and seeing how we all communicate and share with each other
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

09-12-2015, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Tempted ? Not at all. Actually, I am prettyy confidant about who I am. And even though I gave sort of a sneaky twist to my story, which is something I do in most of my threads, I am pretty confidant about who I am as a man and while writing his thread I did not feel intimidated about it.

I plan on writing more threads in the future and I welcome your opinion as well as others. Because really this is what its really all about here. Exploring each others minds and seeing how we all communicate and share with each other
Good for You...erm..I didn't know Anyone was exploring My mind on here..eek!!I'll have to think twice now about what I post in the future ;~)
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 01:48 PM

You have to hand it to the g/l/tg's of today. They do turn themselves out quite nicely. Oh well done for resisting the temptation of those Prada Painter. They are lush init.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-12-2015, 01:56 PM

Good for You...erm..I didn't know Anyone was exploring My mind on here..eek!!I'll have to think twice now about what I post in the future ;~)
My apologies. I miss spoke. Its not about " exploring " but more about " learning " how others think. And by doing so, we can learn from one another

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top