Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:35 AM

Re: Who Am I ???

Who am I, a Mote in Gods eye. A mere collection of cosmic dust, that will soon shapeshift back into who knows what. I will welcome the change.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:45 AM

I don't think you are who you think you are. Just be yourself is my advice.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Deep calls to deep EYes, but you are like The Mariana Trench .

I'll follow your thoughts with great interest & hopefully greater understandinmg
The Mariana Trench ? Thats one deep sea challange. We will take that journey together and learn from one another.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Pebbles on the beach, or even the ones that you might find in the soil in the ground.
Actually, I prefer shells on the beach. They tell an interesting story.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Don,t worry, seems you have made through today, just worry who you may be in the morning.

You can call me "Dave" or in your case "Trump".
Trump ? I rather call you Dave. You sound like a real nice guy. Trump on the othrr hand is full of shit !
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Who am I, a Mote in Gods eye. A mere collection of cosmic dust, that will soon shapeshift back into who knows what. I will welcome the change.
Interesting collection of words you express here. You welcome the change ? That is a good thing. Because I read somewhere that our bodies are constantly changing. Who we are today is not who we will be tomorrow
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I don't think you are who you think you are. Just be yourself is my advice.
Thank you for the advise and I am myself. I confront my reflection in the mirror every morning and I thrive to be just that, a personification of my humble self
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Interesting collection of words you express here. You welcome the change ? That is a good thing. Because I read somewhere that our bodies are constantly changing. Who we are today is not who we will be tomorrow
Being as you are 80% or so water, that sounds sense. Todays drink is tomorrows pee, the circle of life . The bed news is today's water was yesterday somebody's pee. Sort of takes the fun out of living
So we will call you Walter today
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 11:57 AM

The imagination is not a state; it is the human existence itself.

William Blake
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Being as you are 80% or so water, that sounds sense. Todays drink is tomorrows pee, the circle of life . The bed news is today's water was yesterday somebody's pee. Sort of takes the fun out of living
So we will call you Walter today
Great analogy ! Yet, I was referring to the cells in our bodies. The thousands of cells in our bodies are constantly being rejuvenated. Unfortunately, this process slows down as we get older.

As far as piss goes, as you say, we are 80% water so that water has to go somewhere

So, you will call me Walter today ? Thats fine ! But, feel free to call me Rodolfo that is my real name.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top