Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:26 PM

Re: Who Am I ???

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
The imagination is not a state; it is the human existence itself.

William Blake
My compliments, that is a great quote ! And so true. How we imagine our world or our existance is what we will become. Simply, if we are imagining negative things, we will surround ourselves within a negative environment. If we look and imagine a positive world, our existance will be a much more positive one
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:43 PM

little to deep maybe your just a soul.........
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
little to deep maybe your just a soul.........
I made it a bit compllicate. You, on the other hand, went directly to the point. We are all souls and as Shakespeare said.. living on the stage of life as actors
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 01:19 PM

I am not sure who I am, I could be a figment of my own imagination or yours Rodolfo
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am not sure who I am, I could be a figment of my own imagination or yours Rodolfo
That is a very good observation.. a figment of the imagination. That could be true, since some actually believe that our whole existance is a total illusion. Now that would be a scary thought. Because life as we know it can be quite complicated. If there was another reality to our existance that we were not aware of what would that be ? I would not venture that far. In fact, I am of the opinion that Sherlock Holmes could get to the bottom of that mystery
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 01:50 PM

Need to know basis, see, all you really need to know when you pose the question "Who Am I" is I am not one of "Them".
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Need to know basis, see, all you really need to know when you pose the question "Who Am I" is I am not one of "Them".
Not one of them ? What does that mean and who is them ? Setting ourselves aside from others is not a good philosophy. If we are to believe in John Lennon's brotherhood of man, we must see ourselves as one of the many and many of the one
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 01:55 PM

An artist,in the abstract?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Not one of them ? What does that mean and who is them ? Setting ourselves aside from others is not a good philosophy. If we are to believe in John Lennon's brotherhood of man, we must see ourselves as one of the many and many of the one
It is a sound Philosophy, to advocate a process of elimination, to reach Self Enlightenment.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
An artist,in the abstract?
Possibility..

Dali once said... " Drawing is the honesty of art. There is no possibility of cheating. Its either good or bad. "

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top