Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 06:50 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, colder here at the moment almost frosty, but a bright day in prospect hopefully.

I hope you have all recovered from yesterday's excess, we had a lovely day with family but are looking forward to a quiet day today doing very little, just a long walk with the dogs and then frying up leftovers for lunch, maybe feet up and a film this afternoon..... perfect.

Enjoy your day folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:12 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

A quiet day planned in front of the TV with just a snack or two.

I am still full from yesterday.

Guy is fast asleep, still adjusting his body clock.

Hoping for some snow tonight.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:51 AM

Morning all.

Another turkey dinner for me today, and depending on the weather, walks with the pooch. It was getting cold and windy by the evening: she didn’t enjoy it very much.

I have stuff recorded on the Sky box so could catch up with that.

Happy Boxing Day. Hope Guy is ok, Swim.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 09:59 AM

Morning all.
After yesterday's Christmas dinner out at the pub with the family, which was the first time any of us have not spent the lunch at home, we're taking things easy today.
Still feeling stuffed and bloated, me and my wife will be taking a walk along Hornsea's seafront soon.

Tonight it's carrying on with the silly season festivities when we go round to see some friends for a party.

It never ends does it?!

Have a nice Boxing Day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:02 AM

Morning all.

Doing absolutely nothing today.
Cold Turkey, Jack Potato and Salad with pickles today for lunch.
Its really cold outside but the sun is out.
Jazzi you should have bought Holly a little jacket for the winter months.
Enjoy your day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:06 AM

Good morning all dry at the moment but rain forecast later.

Had a great day yesterday, lovely food, great company and very little TV.

Spending a quiet, relaxing day today before our next visitor tomorrow...

Enjoy your day everyone...
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:09 AM

Good Morning All, a lovely clear sunny morning here in Hertfordshire. Will be heading home mid afternoon, with my daughter taking me half way, and then meet up with my son who will take me home. It saves one of them having to drive 200 miles. Had a lovely Christmas Day with grandsons and their partners, enhanced by the fact that I convincingly beat my daughter at Scrabble in the evening.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone bright at the moment after the torrential rain yesterday.

Have been up half the night with Chloe who wasn't very well but seems ok now . I didn't take her with me yesterday I thought there was too much going on. Had a lovely afternoon playing games with the children but was glad to get home.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:24 AM

Susie, the plan is for me to take her to Pets at Home soon, so I can get her coat! Failing that, I could measure her.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:38 AM

Good morning everybody.
I seem to have this cold bug that's going round. I've got a raging sore throat & sneezing like mad.
I had a solid 9 hours sleep thanks to a dose of night nurse.

Hoping to go for a short walk with Tony this morning followed by a pub lunch. This afternoon we're going to chill out & watch Christmas films.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top