Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 11:04 PM

Re: Killing Eve

Originally Posted by galty ->
OK for us plebs in the uk who are not allowed to watch what we have payed for but the rest of the world can watch which we cant
Spoilers.
After she is stabbed the cleaners come after both flee.
ONE goes to flee back to UK.

A
As she flees she buys sweets are spilled tells a off child with a devil look as the killer did in the first series did with the Ice cream but with a smile

SO To spoilers .

Fleaing to UK in the EU tunnel is not the same as taking an aircraft.

Did like the reason she broke Gabrials neck

SO Why the search???

And for cars for the least 30 years they have not had a GB sticker on them so why did the killer chose to pick this car to return to the UK.

Two massive mistakes

Very very POOR

Stop it Galty, we'll just have to wait.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:20 AM

Well I might be wrong (usually am) but I thought Killing Eve was being shown here and the USA simultaneously...it's just that means ours is in the middle of the night. I agree though Galty....we should had had precedence
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:32 AM

I haven't seen any but I want to. Like all box sets, I'm waiting until the whole series (how ever many years of seasons that might be) to fully complete.

I've just raced through seven seasons of the brilliant Homeland in six weeks flat and now I'm going frantic because I have to wait until the autumn to see what happens in the final season. But then again, I won't watch a TV drama with adverts in so I'll need to wait until Christmas when I can buy the DVD.
Game of Thrones should take my mind off it!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Stop it Galty, we'll just have to wait.
Sorry but I live in the UK and don't have to wait as the rest of plebes in the UK as I use a site that is a bit naughty

Next up date on Monday.

PS Ray you are like My Daughter she also has told me to shut up about it.

PPS as my Lovely Daughter said that she will have watch the first series again before she has the chance to watch the second one as I think you need to do.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Well I might be wrong (usually am) but I thought Killing Eve was being shown here and the USA simultaneously...it's just that means ours is in the middle of the night. I agree though Galty....we should had had precedence
Bloody right
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 09:13 PM

Actually watching the first season again is not a bad idea, because it was so good. Not many programmes you can say that about. I'd watch Homeland again too. Some of the TV productions we see these days are true works of art.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

14-04-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Actually watching the first season again is not a bad idea, because it was so good. Not many programmes you can say that about. I'd watch Homeland again too. Some of the TV productions we see these days are true works of art.
My daughter said the same thing.

And slanged me off after I mention the GB plate.

Will download EP 2 in the morning as well as GoT
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

18-04-2019, 08:40 PM

Second EP was a struggle to watch very very boring.

Have not watched it to the end yet.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 04:11 AM

Don't tell me anything! I've just started watching it last night and episode three is next up. Liking it a lot so far
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

20-04-2019, 08:11 PM

This has to be directed by an American taking the piss.

A dial up phone in this day and age

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top