Join for free
Page 45 of 50 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 12:40 PM

Re: Greta Thunberg ... again

Greta? Greta who?

Oh, you mean Sharon.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Greta? Greta who?

Oh, you mean Sharon.
What a great answer.

I wish I had said it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a great answer.

I wish I had said it.
You saw that on the news, then?

I have to say that the poor girl who came up with the answer does look a bit tenpence to t'shilling.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
I've got to page 4 but I can't stand anymore of this rubbish ! Never thought I'd be agreeing with The Artful Todger but I am and only Keezoy seems able to confront our generations failures as I do. Probably because most of you will be dead in the next 30 you don't have to worry.
What a silly reply. Just because most people don't believe all the rubbish in the media doesn't mean we don't care about our environment or our future and that of our children.

Everything you know about climate change comes to you through the media, and as a reasonably mature person you should have realised by now that the media can not be trusted to be unbiased. There is not the overwhelming proof that climate change is due to man's interference. Anyone who goes against the agenda is frozen out of the media and not allowed the platform to voice their opinions and they are relegated to twitter and other social media sites.

The sun is responsible for the climate on planet earth and this is an undeniable fact. Small local changes to the weather and environment can be due to pollution in the atmosphere and can be remedied, but to think that the climate can be changed on a global scale by anything the human population can do is preposterous and just shows the limit that the media can brainwash people into abandoning rational thinking.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:01 AM

You saw that on the news, then?

I have to say that the poor girl who came up with the answer does look a bit tenpence to t'shilling.
I saw it on Mastermind and none of them were tbh.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What a silly reply. Just because most people don't believe all the rubbish in the media doesn't mean we don't care about our environment or our future and that of our children.

Everything you know about climate change comes to you through the media, and as a reasonably mature person you should have realised by now that the media can not be trusted to be unbiased. There is not the overwhelming proof that climate change is due to man's interference. Anyone who goes against the agenda is frozen out of the media and not allowed the platform to voice their opinions and they are relegated to twitter and other social media sites.

The sun is responsible for the climate on planet earth and this is an undeniable fact. Small local changes to the weather and environment can be due to pollution in the atmosphere and can be remedied, but to think that the climate can be changed on a global scale by anything the human population can do is preposterous and just shows the limit that the media can brainwash people into abandoning rational thinking.
Dunno about that, ain't had frost on the inside of the windows for a few decades now.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-01-2020, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Exactly why I pay absolutely no attention to all of those 'climate change' scares. Let them get on with it, I say. The rest of us can make our own minds up.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-01-2020, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Dunno about that, ain't had frost on the inside of the windows for a few decades now.
Perhaps it's the double glazing!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Would you say it's our fault Spitty?
Or could it be that the climate has never been static.
Let's not confuse the seasonal changes in the weather for man made global climate change....

So what's changed in the last few decades...
Not the weather or even the climate...24 hour news and more facts and figures on the internet than you can shake a stick at, making everyone a climatologist and taking an interest all of a sudden....That's what's changed.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

05-01-2020, 12:29 PM

Perhaps it's the double glazing!
Or the central heating JB, not mention walls filled with polystyrene insulation....

Page 45 of 50 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top