Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:30 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh No. Not you as well now, just as I'm trying to lock up.

Now shoo, the pair of you, else I will have to call Tabs to sort you out. Then you will have big boot prints all over your bums tomorrow, so how will you explain that to the neighbours!
Tabbs has been kicked off the site for being too young.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
This is the South west of England signing over to our man in Yorkshire. I bid you all a pleasant and woman free night.

Nah, Judd wouldn't want that, and neither would you, Dongle.

We know us ladies have become indispensable and very dear to you, and we know you would not cope without us for five minutes. Pining, and miserable, and off your food, trying in earnest to win our approval and tempt us back.

We know these things, call it feminine intuition.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Nah, Judd wouldn't want that, and neither would you, Dongle.

We know us ladies have become indispensable and very dear to you, and we know you would not cope without us for five minutes. Pining, and miserable, and off your food, trying in earnest to win our approval and tempt us back.

We know these things, call it feminine intuition.
Ok, that may be the case, but Ladies, don't expect Special Dispensation.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
See, you give a Bird useful information about custard powder and, all she wants to do is "Stir" it.

There are only five ingredients in Custard - egg yolks, cornflour, Vanilla, caster sugar and milk (or cream) - no mention of 'powder' at all.

Yes - it does need stirring.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh, there you are, there's nothing like a carrot to draw you out.
Is that with or without the custard?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

20-07-2019, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You're either too posh to know what custard powder is and have been used to cartons or tins of Ambrosia custard or you aren't over fifty, in which case I demand that you leave this thread and this site at once.

Cartons or tins? For something that is so easy to make? Perish the thought!

MUps, Twinks, help me here - these male personages are trying to evict me - mobilise the rescue pack of Beddies and Cats!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You're either too posh to know what custard powder is and have been used to cartons or tins of Ambrosia custard or you aren't over fifty, in which case I demand that you leave this thread and this site at once.

Maybe the Ladies have never partaken in Custard, and that is why they are so grumpy, now, I am starting to understand, a "Dry" Banana can be very abrasive.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:13 AM

Maybe the Ladies have never partaken in Custard, and that is why they are so grumpy, now, I am starting to understand, a "Dry" Banana can be very abrasive.
Or perhaps the ladies make proper custard from egg yolks, cornflour, milk, sugar and vanilla, instead of eating processed food!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-07-2019, 08:21 AM

If that's the case, why is it called "Birds" Custard???
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:35 AM

If that's the case, why is it called "Birds" Custard???
Well hens are birds & they lay eggs ( the main ingredient for proper custard). Anybody who lived through the war will tell you that dried egg doesn't taste good, and dried milk also, but if you prefer the inferior stuff that is up to you!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top