Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 03:13 PM

Re: Staying or Going?

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Thanks hun but I'm trying to put off the evil day for as long as possible. I take Amitriptyline at night + Paracetamol. I also have a memory foam mattress so I get a good nights sleep. Thank goodness for the NHS huh? I don't know what me & mine would have done without it.
NG darlin' - I think I can trump your memory foam mattress, have an orthopaedic mattress which is 'rock' solid, BUT I have a goose down mattress topper - ever so soft and warm!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 03:26 PM

I swear by the memory foam topper, and the memory foam pillow: have not had an achy back or neck at all since I got them. Greatest thing since sliced bread!
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 03:34 PM

I've got the pillow as well Dandysmom, They both took a bit of getting used to but I wouldn't swap now - sorry UJ.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 03:39 PM

My neck used to be so stiff in the morning that I couldn't turn it when crossing the street to check for traffic,I actually had to swivel my body!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 03:53 PM

I also have a memory foam mattress and pillow, it certainly eases all the aches and pains....
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Would you accept £1,000,000 (or the equivelant in whatever currency) to leave your Country and never set foot in it again?

Rainbow x
Looks as if all we need is a comfortable bed & a restful nights sleep....
Les
Belfast - Northern Ireland
Les is male  Les has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 04:24 PM

I often wonder if I won the lottery would you get peace to live within your community if they were aware?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Les ->
I often wonder if I won the lottery would you get peace to live within your community if they were aware?
Thats a good point Les, I suppose you'd have to leave your neighbourhood if you were to have any peace, people alway find out these things anyway.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

21-07-2011, 04:45 PM

I would absolutely hate the invasion of my privacy; just as well that I've never won the lottery!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Looks as if all we need is a comfortable bed & a restful nights sleep....
NG darlin' some of the most comfortable night's sleep I had (many many years ago) was in a hammock - not one of those garden ones - a proper canvas hammock with a paliase inside - could rock yourself to sleep - fabulous - and your own weight brought the sides in and over you and as the saying goes: "I was as snug as a bug in a rug".

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top