Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 04:22 PM

What kind of sentence is this?

In my opinion the sentence handed to this evil specimen is totally pathetic. Why do judges give such lenient sentences to these evil people. He should have been jailed for life in my opinion.

https://reportuk.org/2016/04/12/not-...st-six-months/
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 04:29 PM

Re: What kind of sentence is this?

Clumsy, I am not going to read it all, it is too evil.

I have said this over and over again.
The law regarding cruelty to animals needs changing urgently.
As long as pets are seen as no more than 'chattels', there will be no serious sentences handed out. They are presently viewed as of no more value than a piece of furniture or a mobile phone.
Pets need to be viewed in law as living, sentient beings, but they are not.
Only then could the sentences be harsher.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 04:32 PM

Sorry Clumsy but I darnt open the link but if he's as I suspect done something horrendous to animals then it goes without saying that he should be locked up for a very long time and the key thrown away...I agree Mups
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 04:40 PM

I can't say I blame you. I read it in a magazine and I'm not ashamed to say it had me in tears. This is no young thug though, a man who evidently has (had) a responsible hospital job and was also carer for his aged parents.
I was waiting for the "mentally ill" phrase to appear, as this seems to be the excuse for every bad deed these days, but surprisingly it didn't.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 04:53 PM

Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 06:11 PM

Meeeoooowwwww !
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Meeeoooowwwww !
If that was meant to be funny - it was not!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

04-09-2016, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
If that was meant to be funny - it was not!
Absolutely agree. You would have to be seriously sick in the head to think such a thing funny.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 02:05 AM

It was not meant to be funny.

It was meant to indicate the sheer hypocrisy of cat-owners (see previous picture) who dismiss offhand the torture of beautiful birds, reptiles and small furry creatures by the predators for which they are responsible.

This bloke, quite rightly, is condemned for his brutal treatment of a relatively small number of animals.
Many domestic cats will inflict 100 times that much pain and suffering during their lifetime and their owners seem not to care.

I am just amazed that people cannot see the inconsistency.

If you want this bloke locked up for longer, why should the same rules not apply when an introduced predator under your care and control causes so much more harm ?
Personal responsibility and liability !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

Aysa - that is beautiful - would you mind if I copy/paste and keep ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top