Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 07:23 PM

What do your pets do to make you smile

As I'm sat here looking at Patch a collie curled up in the cat bed and Sasha my cat in Patch's bed it made me smile as Patch looks really funny and cute on top of the cat bed which is of course way too small for him, but he seems to love it

What little quirky things do your pets do to make you smile or laugh
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 07:39 PM

Re: What do your pets do to make you smile

What little quirky things do your pets do to make you smile or laugh
Where do I start
..When I am busy cooking in the kitchen Chloe drops her little ball on my feet so I can kick it up the hall, she then brings it back and will carry on doing this all day
.. sitting by my bed at 7am giving a long low grow which means 'can I have my breakfast now please' ,
.. hiding toys under the door mat,
.. tossing toys out of the toy box to reach one at the bottom,
..waiting for me to get out of the shower so she can lick my legs dry
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 07:43 PM

Aw I can just see her doing that. She keeps you amused by the sounds of it. I love hearing about doggie quirks.

Bonnie is not as quirky now as when she was younger, but she will often ask to go out the back door but wants to come in via the front door
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Aw I can just see her doing that. She keeps you amused by the sounds of it. I love hearing about doggie quirks.

Bonnie is not as quirky now as when she was younger, but she will often ask to go out the back door but wants to come in via the front door
Marian I have had schnauzers for 50 years and they are always 'quirky' I don't know if you have met any in your line of work
marpaul
North Cumbria

29-01-2012, 07:52 PM

Funny you should say that Meg as I had one here just before Christmas for a week. He certainly kept me on my toes even though he's getting on in years. They have this look about them don't they
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

29-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Funny you should say that Meg as I had one here just before Christmas for a week. He certainly kept me on my toes even though he's getting on in years. They have this look about them don't they
oh yes half monkey half dog
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 08:06 PM

Heidi my cockapoo with bring her ball on to the couch, roll on her back and then kick her feet in the air. Cracks me up!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 08:56 PM

my two have us in hysterics when they have their nightly playfight, can't think how else to describe it. always starts with madam chocho (shi szu) nuzzling muffin's (bichon/maltese) ear, then she starts dancing round and round him smacking him, he gets up and tries to look big jumping at her and barking, she gets almost on her belly and goes round and round him like a whirligig, then they chase each other about at top speed for a few minutes before settling down again. no idea why they do this, they are the funniest little dogs ever but oh so loveable.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 09:00 PM

hope this works, muffin and madam chocho

marpaul
North Cumbria

29-01-2012, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by ClaireMarie ->
Heidi my cockapoo with bring her ball on to the couch, roll on her back and then kick her feet in the air. Cracks me up!
Ah that's really funny ClaireMarie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top