Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:45 AM

Re: Wills & Harry Family Feud

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I find it sad that people who like to criticize the royals have nothing better to do than argue about them on the forum.
None of us know them, so we can only use the info that is provided by the gutter press, who's stories are based on the opinions that their employers want to print!

I was never one of Diana's fan's , but I do think she had to cope with a lot from the press & now her children are experiencing the same problems.

I have always believed that the royals should be allowed to have a private life & journalists should not be allowed to harass them.
They may have a privileged lifestyle, but how many of us would enjoy have photographers taking photos of us when we are just living our normal lives, just so the photographers can make money on photos that can easily be misconstrued?
If Charles had the courage to get out of royal duties to marry his true love, as Edward VIII did, perhaps William & Harry would never have been born.... but we shouldn't criticize them for the mistakes their parents made!
who's arguing? I haven't seen anything heated. To be fair this is a forum where things get discussed whether a person likes what is being said in that thread or not. Someone to say this shouldn't even be discussed............why not? Just because someone doesn't like what is being said?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well they would say that wouldn't they? Say it in order to best position the kid for his future.
Yes of course! Mandy, they would!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes of course! Mandy, they would!
She wasn't wrong though.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 11:15 AM

Who cares who his father is?
Who cares if his wife is mixed race?
Who cares if whether every waking moment of their child's life is photographed or not?

I certainly don't.

OK - he was born into a certain life style - if he didn't like it he could opt out as others have done.

He chose to marry a mixed race woman - and must have been aware of the media frenzy that would cause. If he wasn't prepared to accept that - he should not have done it. If she wasn't prepared to accept it she could have said 'no'.

What ever the in's and out's - they made the choices - now - I just wish they would stop whinging and whining about it and move on.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
who's arguing? I haven't seen anything heated. To be fair this is a forum where things get discussed whether a person likes what is being said in that thread or not. Someone to say this shouldn't even be discussed............why not? Just because someone doesn't like what is being said?
I don't mind discussion, I just find it sad that people choose to criticize people when they know nothing about them , or the difficulties they are having.
The fact that they are wealthy doesn't guarantee they are happy & Harry was just a child when he lost his mum.
We are all sad when we lose a parent, but how would we feel if people criticized our parents in the newspapers , when we were a young teenager?

I suppose some people think it is alright to say it if Harry doesn't see it, but I would never criticize anybody unless I would feel equally happy to say it to the person concerned!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Who cares who his father is?
Who cares if his wife is mixed race?
Who cares if whether every waking moment of their child's life is photographed or not?

I certainly don't.

OK - he was born into a certain life style - if he didn't like it he could opt out as others have done.

He chose to marry a mixed race woman - and must have been aware of the media frenzy that would cause. If he wasn't prepared to accept that - he should not have done it. If she wasn't prepared to accept it she could have said 'no'.

What ever the in's and out's - they made the choices - now - I just wish they would stop whinging and whining about it and move on.

I don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary anymore to be mixed race everywhere you look there is a Meghan lookalike .
In a way it’s good we would be better off being all mixed race as indeed we probably are .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 12:20 PM

So far as Meghan is concerned, how do we know she isn't or hasn't suffered from post-natal depression ?
Of course, that's something all the men would know about and be able to comment on ?

We know nothing , only what the press get their mucky little paws on.. The family are entitled to their privacy, the same as anyone else is.
The Princes are filling in for Her Majesty, and who would expect her to be trolling off to Pakistan and Africa at 93yrs of age. An age at which none of us would even dream of working , but she is still attending functions in this country.
Not wasting time sitting in the Commons, ranting on a daily basis about f...ing fish !!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by puddle duck ->
so far as meghan is concerned, how do we know she isn't or hasn't suffered from post-natal depression ?
Of course, that's something all the men would know about and be able to comment on ?

We know nothing , only what the press get their mucky little paws on.. The family are entitled to their privacy, the same as anyone else is.
The princes are filling in for her majesty, and who would expect her to be trolling off to pakistan and africa at 93yrs of age. An age at which none of us would even dream of working , but she is still attending functions in this country.
Not wasting time sitting in the commons, ranting on a daily basis about f...ing fish !!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So far as Meghan is concerned, how do we know she isn't or hasn't suffered from post-natal depression ?

The Princes are filling in for Her Majesty, and who would expect her to be trolling off to Pakistan and Africa at 93yrs of age. An age at which none of us would even dream of working , but she is still attending functions in this country.
Not wasting time sitting in the Commons, ranting on a daily basis about f...ing fish !!

The queen doesn’t have too go anywhere either .
( actually I don’t see any good reason why any of them should be trolling off to Pakistan or Africa anyway )
She can and IMO should retire and keep old Phil company
It’s not like she doesn’t have loads of descendants to carry out the royal duties when they are not giving touchy /feeling interviews on the pressures of privileged living and associating with pedophiles .

They are entitled to some privacy but if they take taxpayers money for being public figures they have to put up with public scrutiny.

As for post natal depression lots of ordinary woman get that and have to struggle on without the help and support offered to this super cosseted pair.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary anymore to be mixed race everywhere you look there is a Meghan lookalike .
In a way it’s good we would be better off being all mixed race as indeed we probably are .
True! I doubt there is anyone anywhere in the world these days who could claim to be 'pure blood'.

I wasn't criticizing them for marrying, Muddy, but they both must have known it would send the media into orbit! I am just fed up of all the whinging. If one chooses to live a high profile life style then they should accept the consequences and not moan about them.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top