Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 12:57 PM

Re: Pets and Animals.

I like his tail best lol
Chibi
UK
Chibi is female 

26-04-2012, 07:49 PM

Lovely cats everyone. I have a cat. I had two up to last July and I had to have my beloved Jessie put to sleep. I was heartbroken. I miss her still, very much.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 04:51 PM

Great pics! How big do Maine Coons get? They are very handsome cats! What sort of personality do they have?

Note to Mags - is that a bed of grass she's reclining on?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Great pics! How big do Maine Coons get? They are very handsome cats! What sort of personality do they have?

Hi Sue Yes it is! I grow trays of actual Cat Grass for Cassie to chew on, it helps a cat's digestive process by inducing regurgitation of undigested matter. It can also aid removing of furballs through vomiting before they become unmanageable.

Of course Cassie thinks it makes a better soft bed to lie on in the sunshine! I've usually grown a second smaller pot for her to nibble on!
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->

Evening Annie......Maine Coons are sometimes known as the American Cat and are the biggest of all the domestic cats. They grow very big and keep growing intil they are 3 or 4 years old.
They do not meow like ordinary cats but do a sort of chirping.....THey are more like dogs than cats and are very close to their human family....(They are not pets but members of the family,)..........The male cat remains kittenish all their lives.
Most breeders here insist that they be mainly house cats.
They insist that they be doctored.....THis is all in my contract and can be up held in a court of law.
Just trying to tell you a bit about the Maine Coon.
I have already posted a link where my Maine Coon comes from.
If you havent seen it......it is...www.braekitzcats.co.uk/

If you see the lady breeder holding a big red...that is Charlie`s grandfather....his name is Courage of Gentle Lions.
Bye....James
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 10:27 PM

Wow! What gorgeous cats! Charlie's grandfather looks positively regal. Thanks for sharing James.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada

27-04-2012, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hi Sue Yes it is! I grow trays of actual Cat Grass for Cassie to chew on, it helps a cat's digestive process by inducing regurgitation of undigested matter. It can also aid removing of furballs through vomiting before they become unmanageable.

Of course Cassie thinks it makes a better soft bed to lie on in the sunshine! I've usually grown a second smaller pot for her to nibble on!
Awww... how sweet of you! Cassie is a lucky gal.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top