Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 09:01 PM

should nimax theater ban noisy food ?

nimax theater's ban noisy food 06.12.17

dear lord you replied

i no i stick in you like a thorn

but popping me off you denied

now you take the hate popcorn.

noise is a racket

not there to hear wrappers

ingenious to change the packet

its going to rid the inconsiderate flappers.

not to sure its fruitful

still will be a scrum

people attend to eat and its brutal

not copping is my ear drum.

on the right road

but you need to be firmer

crunching in my ear roll will explode

all food and drink needs a ban like playing cards in buma.

then all will appreciate

no food and drink rule will ever axe

not at the theater to eat drink or communicate

if you listen you will hear pounds nimax.

https://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2017...-scrunch-test/
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 09:15 PM

Re: should nimax theater ban noisy food ?

I listened to the debate on Jeremy Vine

Can you believe that even lecturers have to put up with people eating their lunch whilst in a lecture !

Seriously can no one go 90mins without feeling the need to stuff their faces?

Me and he take in one bottle of drink and perhaps a boiled sweet( meds make my mouth so dry).

Other then that, a night out to the theatre means the whole hog, a pre theatre meal and a drink in the interval
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 09:26 PM

I have virtually stopped going to the cinema as it is so distracting being surrounded by folks who are constantly munching and slurping. What has the world become when people cant manage a couple of hours without food or drink?

I feel the same about people carrying bottles of water wherever they go, like parading a trophy. I have nothing from leaving my home until I return, then I put the kettle on.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
I listened to the debate on Jeremy Vine

Can you believe that even lecturers have to put up with people eating their lunch whilst in a lecture !

Seriously can no one go 90mins without feeling the need to stuff their faces?

Me and he take in one bottle of drink and perhaps a boiled sweet( meds make my mouth so dry).

Other then that, a night out to the theatre means the whole hog, a pre theatre meal and a drink in the interval
I had this yesterday at a wellness meeting.

There were 7 of us seated in a circle when suddenly the woman to my left started opening up and eating a packet of peanuts whilst we were meant to be meditating.

Eating in public is a pet peeve of mine.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I have virtually stopped going to the cinema as it is so distracting being surrounded by folks who are constantly munching and slurping. What has the world become when people cant manage a couple of hours without food or drink?

I feel the same about people carrying bottles of water wherever they go, like parading a trophy. I have nothing from leaving my home until I return, then I put the kettle on.
I cannot leave home without a bottle of water, which is usually refilled from the tap, or a cheap one from supermarkets. I get thirsty, and I often just get a dry throat which is an awful feeling and makes me cough. Don’t judge people who carry water bottles.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 11:10 PM

I have to drink the equivalent of ten glasses of water a day due to my ileostomy, but I would never carry water with me when I am out, even if I am out for the day. I go to a cafe and ask for a glass of tap water, as I always do when in restaurants.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top