Join for free
Page 443 of 1676 « First < 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 943 1443 > Last »
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:12 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Play nicely chums.

I won't have anything said against Jem, Gumbud, Spitty, Pug
Fruity, Sweetie or any of the regular contributors here.

This is my fantasy portion, I can say what I like , without fear or favour.

I don't know, can't tell whether you are all real people with real lives, but you're all real to me and greatly empower and enrich my life.

God Bless you all.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Where is this box?
I have looked everywhere
Box? I know we had a staff box for all the cleaning, laundry & Liquor provided, I usually am very generous, but I'm not gonna continue if the box is so easily filched
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
Play nicely chums.

I won't have anything said against Jem, Gumbud, Spitty, Pug
Fruity, Sweetie or any of the regular contributors here.

This is my fantasy portion, I can say what I like , without fear or favour.

I don't know, can't tell whether you are all real people with real lives, but you're all real to me and greatly empower and enrich my life.

God Bless you all.
We are all happy young Robert truly we are.
I started a new thread, so I could learn more of Gumbud's travels. It is in this section - Take a look.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:01 PM

Umm....I have enough trouble trying to concentrate on THIS thread,Sweetcheeks! 'Course,you,being a female woman 'n' all that,immediately decide us geezers having fun 'n' takin' the pi...er...deriding each uvver means we're enjoying ourselves....an' you,being of the X-chromosomic division,have decided we're having too much fun! HUH...You just wait till Robocop Snr gets his Orgazmotron out-it'll take yerz to infinity and beyond!!! I know that's true,coz he TOLE me! [but it's a secret,so don't tell nowunn. M'kay?]
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:42 PM

OMG I lost the holiday sub-thread now where is it sweetiepie?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 03:18 PM

Everythings fine RJ, just a few old pals messin about, but thanks for your concern, you are a true gentleman of the old school.

Thanks for that tobacco advice Sweetie, I will follow it to the letter, it’s Golden Virginia by the way.
Gummy was telling me he used to go out with a girl called Virginia, Virgin for short, but not for long.

Meanwhile, back on the Moon.

It’s nearly 50 years since man was supposed to have landed on the Moon, (as seen on TV) and if one was to believe all the scientific hype that was about back then we should have bases on Mars and other planets by now, indeed I remember one newspaper was predicting the first baby would be born on Mars by 2015. One would think at the very least we should have regular Moon trips for wealthy tourists in 2017, I’m sure there would be plenty of takers for that trip to make it a highly profitable venture, so money ain’t the problem, but what have we got? manned space craft haven’t ventured out an inch past the orbiting stations in nearly 50 years!. Is it just me or does that not seem very odd to anyone else?
As year after year goes on and the 50th anniversary of the landings draws closer more questions are arising and folks will be demanding to know that how come with the lousy technology we had back then manned space travel was able to go further than today, it’s a perfectly natural question to ask.
Three years ago they launched an unmanned Moon ‘Probe’ that orbited the Moon for a day or so then had to crash land on the Moon, what was that all about? I thought they knew everything they wanted to know about the Moon, why ‘Probe’ it when you’ve been there already, or why didn’t they send a few astronauts, after all it’s not a million miles away, it’s only quarter of a million for Gods sake.
And now they talk about going to Mars? Pardon me for being a little sceptical, but the whole thing doesn’t twig with me at all, something smells bad.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 03:45 PM

It there is an absence of Water on the Moon, how come Henry Mankini wrote a song about Moon River????
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Umm....I have enough trouble trying to concentrate on THIS thread,Sweetcheeks! 'Course,you,being a female woman 'n' all that,immediately decide us geezers having fun 'n' takin' the pi...er...deriding each uvver means we're enjoying ourselves....an' you,being of the X-chromosomic division,have decided we're having too much fun! HUH...You just wait till Robocop Snr gets his Orgazmotron out-it'll take yerz to infinity and beyond!!! I know that's true,coz he TOLE me! [but it's a secret,so don't tell nowunn. M'kay?]
It's the default Chromosome, you lot are lucky to be men

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Everythings fine RJ, just a few old pals messin about, but thanks for your concern, you are a true gentleman of the old school.

Thanks for that tobacco advice Sweetie, I will follow it to the letter, it’s Golden Virginia by the way.
Gummy was telling me he used to go out with a girl called Virginia, Virgin for short, but not for long.

Meanwhile, back on the Moon.

It’s nearly 50 years since man was supposed to have landed on the Moon, (as seen on TV) and if one was to believe all the scientific hype that was about back then we should have bases on Mars and other planets by now, indeed I remember one newspaper was predicting the first baby would be born on Mars by 2015. One would think at the very least we should have regular Moon trips for wealthy tourists in 2017, I’m sure there would be plenty of takers for that trip to make it a highly profitable venture, so money ain’t the problem, but what have we got? manned space craft haven’t ventured out an inch past the orbiting stations in nearly 50 years!. Is it just me or does that not seem very odd to anyone else?
As year after year goes on and the 50th anniversary of the landings draws closer more questions are arising and folks will be demanding to know that how come with the lousy technology we had back then manned space travel was able to go further than today, it’s a perfectly natural question to ask.
Three years ago they launched an unmanned Moon ‘Probe’ that orbited the Moon for a day or so then had to crash land on the Moon, what was that all about? I thought they knew everything they wanted to know about the Moon, why ‘Probe’ it when you’ve been there already, or why didn’t they send a few astronauts, after all it’s not a million miles away, it’s only quarter of a million for Gods sake.
And now they talk about going to Mars? Pardon me for being a little sceptical, but the whole thing doesn’t twig with me at all, something smells bad.

Ask David Icke
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-01-2018, 08:36 PM

Muse and peruse:

It was young Roberts poetry that alerted me to this threads existence, as I saw he posted here.
What did I find on my first encounter? An in-depth discussion on flatulence!
Disregarding this particular topic, I politely asked if I could join you all.
Spitty I felt was appalled, by the fact that a female had asked to join the all-male elite club.
But on further enquiry to himself, I was, in fact, wrong on all accounts.
I hoped that my friend, who had been a forum friend for some years, would enjoy this thread. As you are all aware, Fruity is now a regular contributor.
I then left you all to your daily postings, only to be informed by Fruity that some enquiries had been posted to the fact that I had vanished.
I am like Tinkerbell on speed, flying around the forum like a possessed being.
So I came back, and Lo!, behind the facade of some of you, lies intelligent and thoughtful real people, that I find a privilege to be posting with.
So I am staying and long live scribbles
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 09:16 PM

What a lovely thing to say Sweetie, thank you indeed, the lads will all have swollen heads now and start trying to write like Bernard Shaw.
Seriously we are honoured to have you, and the lads will be thrilled.

Yerman David Icke did say years ago that he saw the devil in Tony Blairs eyes, he wasn’t far off there.

“She has no rings on her fingers, the rings are all under her eyes.
He left her on the Ferry and went his merry way”
Now she has nothing but time on her hands.

Words from a love song I heard in an old western film on TV today, it brought tears to my eyes, I mean how could he be so cruel to the poor girl, my compassionate heart bleeds for her, the swine!

I’m getting too sentimental in me old age, why just yesterday Bruce the oldest spider in me shed crossed the bench while I was working there, as he looked up at me with those affectionate eyes of his (he’s huge and has been with me since the shed was built 20 years ago) I noticed one of his eight legs was missing so I hastened up to the bathroom, cut a long strand off the badger bristle shaving brush, brought it back down, measured it up with his other legs and when I got it right I super glued it onto him, he was over the moon as he dashed back to his web to tell his family he was whole again.
Makes you feel contented when you help out your fellow creatures be they great or small.

“She has no rings on her fingers, the rings are all under her eyes” I just love that line, it’s like “She had two big blue eyes, one blew right and one blew left”

Page 443 of 1676 « First < 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 943 1443 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top