Join for free
Page 57 of 132 « First < 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2018, 09:54 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Saw my wife in stockings and suspenders for the first time last night.

I said, “er, hello dear, you’re back early.”
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 12:35 AM

I shouted at my wife while she was in labour:
"Push honey! Come on and push! You have to push harder!"
She said: “Stop talking to me you fat bastard!”
I mean what does she expect? It's an old car and if she wants to get to the hospital we need to get it started somehow...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

03-02-2018, 02:20 PM

A man wakes up in the hospital, bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness.
Now, you probably won't remember, but you were in a pile-up on the motorway.
You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything, but...
Something happened. I'm trying to break this gently, but the fact is, yourwilly was chopped off in the wreck and we were unable to find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You've got £9,000 in insurance compensation coming and we have the technology now to build you a new willy that will work as well as your old one did - better in fact! But the thing is, it doesn't come cheap. It's £1,000 an inch."

The man perks up at this. "So," the doctor says, "It's for you to decide how many inches you want. But it's something you'd better discuss with your wife. I mean, if you had a five inch one before, and you decide to go for a nine incher, she might be a bit put out. But if you had a nine inch one before, and you decide only to invest in a five incher this time, she might be disappointed. So it's important that she plays a role in helping you make the decision."

The man agrees to talk with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day. "So," says the doctor, "have you spoken with your wife?"

"I have," says the man.

"And what is the decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're having granite worktops"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 03:29 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 08:59 PM

That's the best one I've heard yet, Judd.

My wife says she'd say the same!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 01:26 AM

Want to hear something REALLY funny??
I didn't get it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 10:20 AM

Funny you should post that now Judd, we were in the kitchen shop on Saturday choosing work tops for the new kitchen.....

Does she know something I don't?......

Brilliant Judd.....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 10:40 AM

Two blondes returned to their car only to find they had locked the keys in, “ shall we get a coat hanger and pop the lock asks the first blonde, “ no” the other blonde says,” people will think we are trying to break in” the first blonde then says, “ well let’s get a knife and cut the rubber seal and then pop the lock” , again the second blonde says, ‘ no, people will think we are too stupid to use the coat hanger” “well” the first blonde says, “ we’d better do something quick, it’s starting to rain, and the sunroofs open”.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 10:57 AM

It was 1960, an old Italian man went to see his parish priest, “father” will you hear my confession “ asks the elderly man, “ of course my son” replies the priest, the man continues, well at the beginning of ww2, a beautiful young woman knocked at my door and asked if I would hide her from the Germans, so I hid her in my attic and they never found her” that’s a wonderful thing and nothing to confess “ replies the priest, “ it’s worse “ says the man, “ I was weak and said she would have to pay for rent of the attic with sexual favours “ “ well it was a very difficult time and you took a large risk and would have suffered terribly if the Germans had found her” replied the priest, he continued, “ I know god will , in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and evil and judge you kindly”, thank you father “ said the old man, “ just one more question “”yes my son “ said the priest, the old man says “ do I need to tell her the war is over”....?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 11:19 AM

Page 57 of 132 « First < 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top