Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:02 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

I don't know what others think but all three pictures show the same ear. It's particularly clear when you look at the outside of the ear from the top. His ear has become distorted and elongated because the soft tissue around it has become damaged as the disease progresses. The change in the jaw will have dragged it down. Ageing causes elongation of the earlobe.

It's a horrible disease and it's amazing he has managed to live so long and even more inspiring to the sick and disabled that he has managed to have a full life despite the horrendous affects of this condition.

Am I the only one who finds this thread incredibly distasteful and disrespectful?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:05 PM

I just find it weird that people can post conspiracies like this, they must have a thick skin.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
So who is the stand in...and more importantly why?

There isn't a 'stand-in', so your second question is irrelevant.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
There isn't a 'stand-in', so your second question is irrelevant.
Sorry Miss..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:09 PM

Sorry Miss..

I am sorry petal, honest, I thought Realist had asked the question. I do beg your pardon. x x x x x x x x x x x
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Ageing causes elongation of the earlobe.
lol

Does ageing also regrow your teeth massively too?!!!

Where are Hawking's lower front teeth above?

Did they magically spring up years later as per this photo?

It's a horrible disease and it's amazing he has managed to live so long
Yep esp since he was given 2 years to live in 1963 according to that YT clip. The longest survival of ALS has been 10 years. Hawking has miraculously managed 50 years !!!

Or has he?!

Am I the only one who finds this thread incredibly distasteful and disrespectful?
What would be hugely disrespectful would be to cover up a person's demise and plant a stooge in his place to keep conning the populous.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

09-01-2018, 06:16 PM

I am sorry petal, honest, I thought Realist had asked the question. I do beg your pardon. x x x x x x x x x x x
That’s easy for you to say..I have gone through a box of snowflake man sized tissues...
Anyway has anyone actually explained why he was swapped ...if he was swapped of course...metaphorically speaking..of course..not that he was swapped of course..just asking like
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-01-2018, 06:19 PM

That’s easy for you to say..I have gone through a box of snowflake man sized tissues...
Anyway has anyone actually explained why he was swapped ...if he was swapped of course...metaphorically speaking..of course..not that he was swapped of course..just asking like

If I grovel for two whole days, will that put it right?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

09-01-2018, 06:22 PM

If I grovel for two whole days, will that put it right?
I am sure you can do better..expect a pm shortly, and get some whipped cream in
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-01-2018, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
lol

Does ageing also regrow your teeth massively too?!!!

Where are Hawking's lower front teeth above?

Did they magically spring up years later as per this photo?

Yep esp since he was given 2 years to live in 1963 according to that YT clip. The longest survival of ALS has been 10 years. Hawking has miraculously managed 50 years !!!

Or has he?!

What would be hugely disrespectful would be to cover up a person's demise and plant a stooge in his place to keep conning the populous.

Personally I think it's a ridiculous theory.

Firstly, faces, bodies, features, teeth, eyes, organs, minds, every part of us changes as we age.

Secondly, what would be the purpose in someone impersonating him? What on earth for?

Thirdly, why do you seem to think almost everything in our life is a conspiracy theory? This is merely the latest one.

How much time did you waste staring at, measuring, drawing on, and printing that poor man's ear today?

Suppose it were true. How would it affect your day or mine, or any of us's come to that?

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top