Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 01:54 PM

Re: Wedding invite

I think you should go to some of it, Mups. It could be interesting. Have a chat with her and find out more.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 01:58 PM

Hi Orangutan, Thank goodness there is actually another on here that admits to feeling the same way as myself regarding distance weddings. Must admit after I posted this I did feel rather like a Grinch for disclosing such unkind feelings on what is a Wedding thread and even more so about someone's special day.

At least if any flak comes my way now I won't feel so alone!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Hi Orangutan, Thank goodness there is actually another on here that admits to feeling the same way as myself regarding distance weddings. Must admit after I posted this I did feel rather like a Grinch for disclosing such unkind feelings on what is a Wedding thread and even more so about someone's special day.

At least if any flak comes my way now I won't feel so alone!
Nah, we'll fight em all off when they attack us.

(And I feel the same about all weddings, near or far!)
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 04:27 PM

Just gan in your normal attire, may i suggest Green Wellys to top off the outfit.

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 04:30 PM

Dress with respect and enjoy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=Nom;726515]Just gan in your normal attire, may i suggest Green Wellys to top off the outfit.

Where did you get that picture of me?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Dress with respect and enjoy.

You're probably right OG. I will give it further thought.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-11-2015, 10:26 PM

Last week I asked the lady who invited me, what I am supposed to wear and she said I can wear anything I want.
She then went on to ask me if I would like to wear an Indian dress, and before I could answer, she said she will bring me one next week at the Yoga class.
Now what am I going to do??? I wouldn't dream of offending her, but I won't even know how to put it on - panic!!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 10:33 PM

Dont worry I expect she will help .. It may not be a full sari but maybe a lehenga which is easy to wear and can be very flattering.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Last week I asked the lady who invited me, what I am supposed to wear and she said I can wear anything I want.
She then went on to ask me if I would like to wear an Indian dress, and before I could answer, she said she will bring me one next week at the Yoga class.
Now what am I going to do??? I wouldn't dream of offending her, but I won't even know how to put it on - panic!!
Don't worry Mups you may just put it over your head ( with trousers underneath) I don't think it will be a Sari.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top