Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 11:03 AM

Re: Does The ‘Council House Mentality’ Still Exist?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes it’s an assumption based on what I know Pauline now do you want an attention seeking argument which will eventually come around to your God bothering beliefs or shall we continue with this thread in an calm and intelligent manner?

All of this, because...I said your post was based on an “ assumption “....

Why get personal?

I challenged your post and said it was an assumption....which it was.

You said..” probably done illegally “ which is an assumption.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 11:07 AM

My daughter has a cat in her private let. Nobody knows (as its not allowed), so she has to go through the rigmarole of getting rid of evidence (cat included!) each time there is a flat inspection. She asked once if I would take the cat, and with the dog here, I said no...its would be like Tom and Jerry in my place, hahaha!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
My daughter has a cat in her private let. Nobody knows (as its not allowed), so she has to go through the rigmarole of getting rid of evidence (cat included!) each time there is a flat inspection. She asked once if I would take the cat, and with the dog here, I said no...its would be like Tom and Jerry in my place, hahaha!
House behind me is rented, they have 2 dogs, all done legit, as I know the owner,

Not everyone ,stipulates “ no pets” some...yes.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 11:25 AM

That’s is why I used the word most a simple adjective understood by most people .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-02-2021, 11:29 AM

deleted.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
All of this, because...I said your post was based on an “ assumption “....

Why get personal?

I challenged your post and said it was an assumption....which it was.

You said..” probably done illegally “ which is an assumption.
I think I have made myself clear please don’t derail this thread with your attention seeking antics.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-02-2021, 11:40 AM

I think I have made myself clear please don’t derail this thread with your attention seeking antics.

I am not, derailing this thread.............” You Did That”.......... on the post a page up? Post 70 to be precise....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2021, 11:41 AM

Have a good day Pauline
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-02-2021, 11:44 AM

Have a good day Pauline

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Got rumbled with the Cat when we were in a rented flat, the bloody thing insisted on going outside for a Smoke.

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top