Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:59 PM

Re: Getting in touch with your inner moron.

I'm often ridiculously silly but normally for my own entertainment. I used to work with someone who was just as silly and we had such a laugh.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
keezoy, l am very childish and l have never grown up.

I used to....say in a supermarket and l’d see someone l knew well and whilst they were looking in a freezer. I would sneak a huge gateaux or a turkey into their trolly when they weren’t looking.

Also, l would say loudly, to my ex partner in a supermarket. ‘do you need suppositories this week?’
he would, call back, ‘are you ok for nit lotion?’ or some embarrassing cream!

it’s good to laugh and not always be a grown up!
😆 🤔
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm often ridiculously silly but normally for my own entertainment. I used to work with someone who was just as silly and we had such a laugh.
Yeah ... Ms d00d & I talk rubbish all the time, but rarely for other's amusement.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 12:48 AM

I love this. Nice change from the usual brinksmanship. Another favourite of min is when my wife and I go to Coles (Like your Tesco I suppose) SOmetimes if I'm feeling game I'll start whining to her about how I want something. She then goes ''NO! I've told you we ARE NOT getting..such and such!!..NOw behave!". I will then stamp my feet and throw a small, not too loud tantrum and pretend to cry. Then I calm down and she says "Good boy! you can gave a sardine milkshake if you like!" When we have an "audience" we then smile and bow. We make sure there's no kids around. Not good example..haha
Tubby
East Anglia
Tubby is male 

01-03-2021, 01:05 AM

There are some big fart ringtones you can download to your phone.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I love this. Nice change from the usual brinksmanship. Another favourite of min is when my wife and I go to Coles (Like your Tesco I suppose) SOmetimes if I'm feeling game I'll start whining to her about how I want something. She then goes ''NO! I've told you we ARE NOT getting..such and such!!..NOw behave!". I will then stamp my feet and throw a small, not too loud tantrum and pretend to cry. Then I calm down and she says "Good boy! you can gave a sardine milkshake if you like!" When we have an "audience" we then smile and bow. We make sure there's no kids around. Not good example..haha
Keezoy, Please don’t tell me your wife wields a whip at you at the same time?!!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 02:22 AM

I've never done anything like that and don't want to.I don't feel the need to perform in front of people.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 05:40 AM

Hi

Different people, different personalities.

You cannot fail to be entranced by Rhian, she is stunningly gorgeous, which is a man thing, she is also so interesting and caring she resonates with the ladies.

Art is a laugh a minute, such great company.

A very sophisticated lady with a sense of self depreciation.

She is as mad as a hatter, but never says ill of anyone, always points out the good things.

They are both as sharp as razors, best not insulted.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Keezoy, Please don’t tell me your wife wields a whip at you at the same time?!!
No. Just the open hand on the bottom..hard!
keezoy
Australia

01-03-2021, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I've never done anything like that and don't want to.I don't feel the need to perform in front of people.
Fair enough. I've been a performer most of my life (so far)..Never had stage fright yet. To each their own.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top