Join for free
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 10:06 PM

Apologies...........

Don't know if this should go in Your Introductions Section but have been desperately trying to catch up with your introductions and say a personal hello but I haven't been able to even though for two nights I sat up till midnight and have now got square eyeballs! So hello and pleased to meet you to those who I have missed out. Will have to try harder up to keep if my square eyeballs will let me
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 10:08 PM

Re: Apologies...........

Hiya I'm the same, I come on here at night and don't get off until late Such a fab forum! x
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 10:08 AM

This is such a busy place keeping could be a full time job
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 11:55 AM

I'm the same and am now losing track of those I have welcomed and those I havn't.
So welcome everyone now and in the future who's Hello posts I miss.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by madmare ->
I'm the same and am now losing track of those I have welcomed and those I havn't.
So welcome everyone now and in the future who's Hello posts I miss.
You get shown a white arrow in the icon next to a thread to show you've replied. When we get the new look that will change to a tick

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top