Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 03:51 PM

Re: Jealous Partner

I think it would depend on how lovely you think she is Doc and is she like this with all the women you know?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 03:53 PM

No folks its nobody on Over50's, someone i met from the old Sagazone ☺
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
No folks its nobody on Over50's, someone i met from the old Sagazone ☺
Oh thank goodness for that...I should have known better as all Us Women on OFF are just too sweet ;~)..
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 04:54 PM

I'd rather be alone than unhappy, something not right. You can still be friends.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 05:10 PM

Exactly Cinders friends yes lovers no☺
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 05:29 PM

I have a long long time friend who sounds very similar. This friend left her first husband for her present husband, who is a few years younger than her. My friend has two boys from her first marriage and a daughter from her present marriage, all grown up now. Over the years we've had suicide attempts, drinks poured over his head in public, actual fights with other females, you would not believe and always because some female or other has said hello to him. Considering he was a mechanic and worked in a garage in a very small village, very popular with tourists, it was hardly surprising that people would say hello to him. I lost count of the number of times her husband would call me and ask me to go and sort her out, I was the only female she trusted anywhere near her husband, and it took some getting into her head that I had no designs on her husband and even if I had I would never consider betraying a friend. They are still together, the only thing that has changed is that they are now multi millionaires, the husband is happy with his farm, his boat, his ex formula one racing cars and his little crowd of "mates", my friend sits at home and drinks.

I'm with others here, jealous people never change, at least not for more than a week. Get out whilst you still can, save yourself the stress and hassle.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 05:35 PM

be careful doc - but i would walk away fast-- jealousy is the worst ever ,
and they come in all disguises ...
Steven with a V
Cardiff Valleys
Steven with a V is male 

03-07-2015, 07:30 PM

Cut her some slack, perhaps she has had some bad experiences with less enlightened men. I had a gal like that once, "Limehouse Elizabeth" was her name, she had a pelvic floor to die for so I absorbed her green eyed shenanigans. It turned out her previous squeeze had slept with every brass in Whitechapel whilst they were engaged, so she was understandably cautious.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 07:41 PM

Suppose jealousy stems from insecurity.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 07:46 PM

Trust me Doc, it will never get any better.....

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top