Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 05:45 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, chilly here at the moment but a warm sunny day ahead I think.

Nothing much planned today other than tidying in the garden and my Mum and a friend are joining us for lunch.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

The river Derwent at Bakewell

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 06:33 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Love the picture Barry so many things to look at
Good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 06:34 AM

I like the picture too...

Good morning everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 07:15 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture Barry thank you.

Have a good day all, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 07:28 AM

Good morning everybody. Nice picture Barry - I've been there many times.

I've had the grandchildren staying overnight. Noise was coming from Josh's room at 6.00am so I brought him into my computer room(spare bedroom) now he's happily watching Peppa Pig on my tablet.
I'm walking later today - after he's gone to the child minders and Taylor to school. It's lovely & sunny here - I always look forward to my Thursday walk.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 07:48 AM

Good morning all.

Really bright and sunny here, suppose to be 26 degrees today.

Off to the shops in a minute, see what I can buy myself.

Have a nice day all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 07:56 AM

Good Morning Each,a lovely sunny one here so washing on the line then off out for a gallivant around Town.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:43 AM

Love the photo, Barry. To be a rainy day here and not very warm. The yard is very pretty with flowers now and hope to get out to get some photos but humidity makes breathing even harder. Also need to get some meds refilled. Hope it is a good day for all of you.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:59 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo plantman, a place I know so well. It was a little overcast first thing this morning but now blue sky and wall to wall sunshine again. These 40 plus temperatures make me very lethargic, the humidity is high too which doesnīt make for pleasant heat. Iīm off to meet up with friends this morning, then a quick trim at the hairdresserīs, my hair grows faster than weeds, I canīt keep up with it. Have a pleasant day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 09:25 AM

What a lovely photo!
Lovely sunny start to the day here so far.I shall be popping out and about.
Nothing planned just a leisurely browse around.
Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top