Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 08:43 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning

I'm waiting for the man to come with my blinds for the bedroom and curtains for the living room, which will complete my 'house refurb'. Oh deep joy - I haven't enjoyed being upside down

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 08:48 AM

Good morning fellow members I am off for a walk in the nature reserve with my son and the three little ones this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone...
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 09:37 AM

Nice mushrooms, Barry. It is cold for July here. I feel good this morning, for a nice change. Hope the rest of you are okay.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 10:29 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Lovely photo. Just dont ask me to eat them

Have a good day all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 10:34 AM

Good morning all, lovely day again here.
Saw a very interesting program on mushrooms on BBC4 last night Barry, we owe a lot to fungi for our antibiotics and possibly more wonder drugs to come from the same source.
Take care Folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 10:43 AM

buenas dias all. Hot and sunny, no change there. Iīm off to pick up 3 friends this morning, lunch out and a bit of shopping. I also have to go and book a table at El Cortigo restaurant for 11 people on Wednesday night, so a busy afternoon again for me. Love the mushroom photo, I donīt want to eat them though, I donīt like mushrooms. Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all. Enjoy your afternoon tea at Thorsby Barry. I was there last year for a couple of days - it's nice.
I like the mushroom picture - wherever did you come across them?
Have a good day all.
They were on the edge of the woodland car park at Sherwood Pines forest oark Carol, I was just amazed no-one had driven over them. Very tasty though just sauteed in a little butter....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 12:36 PM

Good afternoon all a lovely day here, warming up nicely ...

I've managed to get all my chores out of the way this morning so I'll be able to watch the tennis this afternoon, two good games ahead

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top