Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 11:04 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

A late good morning from Me,been pottering around in the garden while the sun shines,rain forecast for later.,enjoy Your weekend wherever You are and hope the sun is shining for You lucky People :~)
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 12:50 PM

Good morning
very hot here today and its our village fete too ,so my sis is coming and we shall walk there and have a browse around,it should go well last year was blazing hot for it also .
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 02:18 PM

Good afternoon folks.

A late start for me as I didn't get to sleep until 06:00 this morning and was awoken at 09:00 by the cat standing on top of my chest meowing 2" from my face. As it turned out she had ran out of water and food, so I can't really blame her.

The wife is currently staying at her brother's in Texas (she flew away last Wednesday) so I'm in the house on my own, but could I get back to sleep? No.

Therefore since 09:00 I've been cutting the grass, lopping the trees back in the garden, sweeping the patio tiles, revarnishing my shed and have been to Lidl for some shopping.

Just before logging on to the laptop I put a homemade steak pie into the oven for a late lunch/early tea. I've got to say it smells lovely and should taste great too. Of course, me being me a generous amount of Guinness went into it too!!

I'm currently putting my aching feet up for the first time today and enjoying the rest of the Guinness that didn't go in the pie.

Have a good Saturday all.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Well, what sort of time is this for a Good Morning thead? Oops!

It's quite a nice day here and I think I have been hi-jacked by the cricket (But I did do my chores first)

I hope everyone has had a nice day and best wishes to Meg for losing that cold. That's what holidaying with the grandchildren does for you (says she who will do just that later in the month)
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 05:15 PM

Good evening all.

Have been too busy today to come on here, been to my Mum's, then home to cook the dinner, then bath, then off to the Mother-in-Law's to do her shopping, then did my weekly shopping, just got home.

Have a nice evening all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top