Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 09:04 PM

Why ?

Here we go ,a fine weekend evening and someone down the road has music blasting away at full volume,why must someone have to spoil it for others,I just hope theyre not going to keep it up late in the night
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 09:07 PM

Re: Why ?

Because some have NO THOUGHT for others but themselves. As long as theyre doing what they want to they have no worries if its disturbing anyone else,and woe betide if you should DARE ask them to tone it down a little.
You would more than likely end up with foul mouthed tirade back, cos thats all they know.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 09:49 PM

I would keep an eye on the time they turn it off, cos if it goes on after 11pm they'll be breaking the law..
I hate noisy and nosey neighbours, i wish i lived out in the sticks somewhere....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 10:09 PM

We don't get that, just neighbours two doors away shouting, laughing and smoking dope, something we're not used to in our quiet cul-de-sac. Why is it that as soon as people go outside they talk louder? It used to be very quiet, then a 30 something man moved in with stepson, then he moved woman with young kids in, she seems to have brought a large extended family with her that also stay at weekends, all in a two bedroomed bungalow. We're all amazed that they all fit in!
Also a huge annoyance when you need windows open at night is bonfires, stinking your house out!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Here we go ,a fine weekend evening and someone down the road has music blasting away at full volume,why must someone have to spoil it for others,I just hope theyre not going to keep it up late in the night

Cos they're selfish gits deylon.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2015, 06:49 AM

I suppose you could try asking them to be a bit quieter.....
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2015, 09:21 AM

We have a idiot in our street who relishes setting off car alarms ..early morning , late evening especially ...he has a a loud exhaust and base music so loud you can FEEL him coming long before he drives past, what will his ears be like in 10 years time ....
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2015, 08:42 PM

Fortunately who ever it was turned off about half hour later.I was trying to find where it came from, ready to do battle.Some years ago an Indian family in a garden at the back of us had a celebration ,with a marquee until nearly two am,very noisy, their own music and drums, a lot of people talking, so I phoned the noise control people,they measured the volume of noise from my house ,then went to the house to request them to be quiet, at first they refused but after a while they did pack up
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2015, 08:46 PM

It is quiet in our back garden , really have no bother, but I do feel for people who do, it must be just so horrible, to have your peace and quiet disturbed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top