Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 07:03 AM

Re: Shop lifting.

I have noticed shop eating !
I sometimes wonder if the people pay for the stuff they eat on the way around .
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:00 AM

In a previous life I knew a group of 3 women who I can only describe as professional shoplifters.

They would take orders from people, pinch the stuff and sell it for half price. They made a good living from it.

The last I heard 2 were in prison after getting caught again.

I would never have the nerve, nor the inclination, to do it.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have noticed shop eating !
I sometimes wonder if the people pay for the stuff they eat on the way around .
I have noticed that as well.a mother has picked up a bag of crisps from the supermarket shelf,then opened it,given it to the child,who is seated on the trolley ..are they aloud to do that?

I have done it...but always pay for it at check out.no one has ever pulled me up on it.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
In a previous life I knew a group of 3 women who I can only describe as professional shoplifters.

They would take orders from people, pinch the stuff and sell it for half price. They made a good living from it.

The last I heard 2 were in prison after getting caught again.

I would never have the nerve, nor the inclination, to do it.

...me neither Nicol.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 03:19 PM

A while back I was with my ex partner in Boots the Chemist when l noticed a group of schoolgirls taking handfuls of make up and filling their pockets.

I said, ‘l am a police officer, put that make up back’.
They looked at me sheepishly and emptied their pockets and put it back. Then they ran for their lives!

Yes, how gallant l was saving Boots from losing all that make up.... but in reality l was the one committing the crime......... lmpersonating a police officer!
Naughty me!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
A while back I was with my ex partner in Boots the Chemist when l noticed a group of schoolgirls taking handfuls of make up and filling their pockets.

I said, ‘l am a police officer, put that make up back’.
They looked at me sheepishly and emptied their pockets and put it back. Then they ran for their lives!

Yes, how gallant l was saving Boots from losing all that make up.... but in reality l was the one committing the crime......... lmpersonating a police officer!
Naughty me!

Hello! Hello! Hello!.....can I have that in writing Arty......Oh! wait a minute....I have...........You're nicked Arty......I'll get out the cuffs........Cum quietly....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 10:21 PM

Love the photos.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:39 AM

On the basis that we're all fifty plus if any of us even thought about saying much less doing anything other than think - then they need their heads examined.

Why risk life and limb becoming in any way involved in someone else's problem?

And today with the filth, especially foreign filth likely to respond in a violent way up to using a blade it's just not worth the risk.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

19-10-2019, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
On the basis that we're all fifty plus if any of us even thought about saying much less doing anything other than think - then they need their heads examined.

Why risk life and limb becoming in any way involved in someone else's problem?

And today with the filth, especially foreign filth likely to respond in a violent way up to using a blade it's just not worth the risk.

Do you mean how we can deal with the problem...by thinking?
Only fools rush in I guess...

I reported one woman...but I don't think I would be brave enough to confront the thief.

I think Susan and Art were quite brave.

How do we tackle shop lifting,that is definitely on the increase.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Do you mean how we can deal with the problem...by thinking?
Only fools rush in I guess...

I reported one woman...but I don't think I would be brave enough to confront the thief.

I think Susan and Art were quite brave.

How do we tackle shop lifting,that is definitely on the increase.
WE don't tackle shoplifting. WE mind our own business. WE leave doing anything to the people responsible or to younger people. WE don't get involved. Not our problem.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top