Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 12:05 PM

Re: Diana

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I have adblocker too. No can read. What's he say?
Absolutely nothing of any importance !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He has to stop trading on his mothers name .
It’s a long time now .

And why do they insist on calling them the Duke & Duchess? they are nobodies. No one cares what he or she thinks.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They left because they are a pair of plonkers and thats being polite .
Very polite. My description would probably get me banned.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

And why do they insist on calling them the Duke & Duchess? they are nobodies. No one cares what he or she thinks.
As I understand it, HE doesn't exactly think. He just follows her orders!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:26 PM

FGS , I thought they left Uk to get out of limelight ,they seem to still court it very often . Also whats with Diana she has been dead for 20 years ,suppose just another way of drawing attention to themselves.
"Like poor little me" he lost my Mother 20 years ,he should be over it now and I believe he probably is but it is an ideal way to draw attention to "ickle " Harry and by association the 3rd rate Tv person. Now they celebrating her 59th birthday
Ah well
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-07-2020, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
As I understand it, HE doesn't exactly think. He just follows her orders!
In some ways, Harry is her slave.... Mmmm
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 03:01 PM

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...divorced.html/

Plan 'B' ?

A divorce might see Harry back in the U.K. — but not necessarily as a royal

Now that the two have isolated themselves on both sides (they’ve left the royal family, and Meghan has a strained relationship with most of her family), we can’t help but wonder what would happen if their marriage didn’t last. If Harry and Meghan called it quits down the road, it’s unclear where her life would take her. But Harry would most likely find himself back in the United Kingdom.

Even if Harry moved closer to his family, though, it doesn’t look like he would ever return to royal life. Harry likely had the idea of leaving in his head for many years, and all he needed was a partner in crime to do it with. Meghan was that person, and now that he’s left, he will probably never come back. Should he and Meghan divorce, he might want to move closer to his family — but wouldn’t become one of them again.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 08:24 PM

I bet Harry knows how to Pause his AdBlocker.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 09:55 PM

Moot point.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I thought they wanted to quit the limelight anyway?
That’s what I thought. They were going to move to Canada

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top