Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 10:22 PM

Re: Irritating couples

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Kanye West and his big-arsed wife.
I rather like her..arse
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
And of course you know that from some sort of knowledge of their house and what she does in there right?
lol, just surmising as one does from time to time ,don"t you surmise about different things ?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
lol, just surmising as one does from time to time ,don"t you surmise about different things ?
Hell yes I just assumed that you had insider knowledge of the Royal household
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 10:43 PM

I rather like her..arse
Just guessing, probably wouldn't suit you.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 11:41 PM

William & Kate ,they are such goody shoes ,she is so very thin also.
Some of the pictures she takes are just awful ,she should leave it to the profesisonals,still I suppose it gives her something to do . She certainly ain"t cooking meals for him or ironing his shirts ,washing ,running the hoover round . Wonder what she actually does ,apart from being a thin clothes horse .lol
She’s definitely too thin .
( says I who have put on a pound or two during lockdown )
It’s those blooming magnums !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 12:31 AM

William & Kate ,they are such goody shoes ,she is so very thin also.
Some of the pictures she takes are just awful ,she should leave it to the profesisonals,still I suppose it gives her something to do . She certainly ain"t cooking meals for him or ironing his shirts ,washing ,running the hoover round . Wonder what she actually does ,apart from being a thin clothes horse .lol

I quite like William & Kate actually. What harm do they do?
Some people can't help being stick thin either.

My Sister-in-Law's like a matchstick with the wood scraped off. Then when she had their two children, whereas most of us have a 'Mum's Tum' afterwards, my SIL lost even more weight.
As far as I can remember back now, she was only 6st - something and that's how she's always been even though she eats what she wants.

As for Kate's photo's, I have seen some really nice family pics she's done. At least she's got a decent hobby.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I quite like William & Kate actually. What harm do they do?
Some people can't help being stick thin either.

My Sister-in-Law's like a matchstick with the wood scraped off. Then when she had their two children, whereas most of us have a 'Mum's Tum' afterwards, my SIL lost even more weight.
As far as I can remember back now, she was only 6st - something and that's how she's always been even though she eats what she wants.

As for Kate's photo's, I have seen some really nice family pics she's done. At least she's got a decent hobby.
Yes, William seems a decent bloke.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

17-07-2020, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Just guessing, probably wouldn't suit you.
You are right,I don’t have the legs for an arse like that, I would be mocked by everyone in Asda
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 10:49 PM

You are right,I don’t have the legs for an arse like that, I would be mocked by everyone in Asda
I've seen you with your head in the oven chips.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

18-07-2020, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I've seen you with your head in the oven chips.
Straight to the hips

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top