Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 11:42 PM

Re: Whats your Forte

I'm very good at floating on water. I can just lie there & let the waves wash me about.

Could possibly even go to sleep floating!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 07:38 AM

Its weird isn't it trying to think of something you're good at especially when you can't think of a single thing
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
, at least you can eat it, and in most cases it is exceedingly good, and in general does not leave a bad taste in the mouth, but, has no impact on the Ego.
And have you tasted lipstick recently Spitty......Yuk!
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Its weird isn't it trying to think of something you're good at especially when you can't think of a single thing

Chances are, you're so good at something you take it for granted...... thinking everyone to be the same.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Your good looks and optimistic outlook are quite rare in people today Summer, and you are from Yorkshire and that's a head start.....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Nothing really.

I had a think about it, I even asked the memsahib but like me she couldn't think of anything.

Maybe 42?
52 - if you're in a BMW.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 12:23 PM

I would have to say, Multi-tasking! I am able to get several tasks completed in the same time it usually takes anyone else in this family to do one! {either that, or they deliberately planned it so I end up doing all of them!]
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Putting modesty aside, what do you better at than most.

Something you have always had a knack or natural instinct at doing.

Myself...I have always been good with my hands, like drawing, or if I see someone doing something, I can pick up the basics in a short time.

Anyone else .

Cleaning and organising a house...I love attention to detail.

I can’t clean around stuff...I usually move the furniture to one end of the room..then clean....if I can,I also move everything out of a room....
I am a bit obsessed with cleaning and hoovering.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

20-07-2020, 10:45 AM

People are kind enough to say they like my digital artwork. I was recently commissioned to do a piece for someone in a senior position. They were extremely pleased with it, which was gratifying.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top