Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 07:32 PM

I Wonder If Harry And Markles Got Invited?

Look, l am not keen on some of the royals but l do hope Princess Beatrice had a nice day.
I mean, it can’t be much fun having parents like she has but l wouldn’t begrudge her some happiness, especially on her wedding day.

Instead of the lavish wedding that was planned, then postponed, they opted, or maybe were pushed into having a quiet affair with 20 guests.

It seems the Queen enjoyed it but l wonder if the ‘elusive two’ were invited, or did they even turn up?
I bet they'd all be scared, as Meghan would’ve turned it into a ‘Me Day’ and announced her second pregnancy!
Or, that she was running for presidency of the US of A!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...re_article-top
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 08:44 PM

Re: I Wonder If Harry And Markles Got Invited?

I'm just pleased that it was held behind closed doors and that Andy Pandy didn't get his way with a lavish public wedding. As for the Markle sisters, I doubt they were invited, I reckon someone would have spotted them at the airport.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Look, l am not keen on some of the royals but l do hope Princess Beatrice had a nice day.
I mean, it can’t be much fun having parents like she has but l wouldn’t begrudge her some happiness, especially on her wedding day.

Instead of the lavish wedding that was planned, then postponed, they opted, or maybe were pushed into having a quiet affair with 20 guests.

It seems the Queen enjoyed it but l wonder if the ‘elusive two’ were invited, or did they even turn up?
I bet they'd all be scared, as Meghan would’ve turned it into a ‘Me Day’ and announced her second pregnancy!
Or, that she was running for presidency of the US of A!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...re_article-top
Did not know he husband had a son, an instant family, maybe future royal weddings will be as discreet for minor family.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 09:19 PM

Wonder if Phil & Fergie had much interaction as he is supposed to detest her.
lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 09:29 PM

As long as the vows meant something, nothing else matters.

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 10:25 PM

I assume there were some 17 year old bridesmaids around to keep the bride's father entertained.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 11:00 PM

The ancillary activities at a "Do" have always been questionable.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

17-07-2020, 11:01 PM

Much Ado about something?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The ancillary activities at a "Do" have always been questionable.
No sweat for Andy though
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

17-07-2020, 11:03 PM

Here's Lokkin at yer Kid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top