Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 12:48 AM

Re: I Wonder If Harry And Markles Got Invited?

I'm very happy for them and it was so nice that she wore the Queen's tiara from her own wedding. Whatever their father was mixed up in is not the fault of his daughters. They didn't choose to be born into the spotlight.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm very happy for them and it was so nice that she wore the Queen's tiara from her own wedding. Whatever their father was mixed up in is not the fault of his daughters. They didn't choose to be born into the spotlight.
Agreed. I wish everyone who has a wedding all the best for the future.

It is up to everyone to "train" the media that we really do not find anyone of greater interest than anyone else.

Am sick to death of seeing stories about the Royal family, Philip Schofield, Amanda Holden, Simon Cowell and indeed all "celebrities" and their families. Nor am I interested in their personal political views in precisely the same way that they aren't interested in mine.

Apart from when they are fulfilling their specific purpose/job roles by utilising the relevant talents that have helped them achieve success, nothing more needs to be said about how or what they get up to.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A matter of supreme indifference to me.

I have absolutely nothing in common with any of them.

We live completely different lives.
That is very very true.

And the important difference is that we don't get handouts from the UK taxpayer to live those lives.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
That is very very true.

And the important difference is that we don't get handouts from the UK taxpayer to live those lives.
If you are in receipt of the State Age Related Benefit aka Old Age Pension, and even more so if any other Benefits including anything from the NHS, then you are.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top