Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 06:54 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Fresh here this morning. After a cloudy start there should be some sunny spells especially
into the afternoon, according to the forecast. Maximum temperature 25ºC.

Another ‘please myself’ day, probably with spending time out in the garden.
There is always something to do out there.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning Baz and all who follow

A lovely day here yesterday...I was hoping for more of the same but the forecast is not so good. Nothing much planned but no doubt I will fill my day.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 07:00 AM

Good morning Baz and all to follow. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:11 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cooler but dry day.

Yet another trip to the Storage Unit and then the garden.

I also need to fill up with diesel, a rare occurance these days

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:24 AM

Good morning.

Today Tony & I are driving to Asbourne Hights Holiday Park where Ady & his family are staying all week with their new caravan.
We will be going out to lunch with them & spending most of the afternoon there. It's about an hours drive from home. They're trying a nearby site in readiness for longer outings once they're used to the caravan.

We will probably call in the Mill Town of Belper & do some shopping at Morrisons on the way back.

Have a good day all.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:36 AM

Morning Baz, Morning everyone.
It's nice and dry here in Shropshire this morning. I hope the sun comes out later, it always makes me feel more cheerful.
Going to make a Lemon Victoria Sponge cake as a treat for my Widowed Brother later on. Granddaughter has just got herself a little Cockapoo puppy so will be going to give him a cuddle later also. Take care everyone and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:38 AM

Good morning all, overcast here but warm, and forecast to brighten this afternoon methinks...

Alfie the cockerpoo has to go in for a growth to be removed from between his front teeth today and maybe needs a couple of teeth removing, so a worrying day for us. At least he shouldn't need to stay in overniight and we should be able to collect him late afternoon. Poor little mite will be starving too, as he has been nil by mouth since yesterday teatime, and he does so enjoy his grub...

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, overcast here but warm, and forecast to brighten this afternoon methinks...

Alfie the cockerpoo has to go in for a growth to be removed from between his front teeth today and maybe needs a couple of teeth removing, so a worrying day for us. At least he shouldn't need to stay in overniight and we should be able to collect him late afternoon. Poor little mite will be starving too, as he has been nil by mouth since yesterday teatime, and he does so enjoy his grub...

Have a good day everyone
Barry I hope all goes well for Alfie...
Chloe had an epulis (a benign growth) removed from her gum 3 years ago while it was still small and some teeth removed. She was fine afterwards just hungry and it hasn't grown back.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start I am hoping it brightens up.

Off to my sons this morning then for a walk on The Worcestershire Way with the children.

Have a good day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Poor Alfie Chloe had an epulis (a benign growth) removed from her gum 3 years ago while it was still small and some teeth removed. It hasn't grown back and she was fine afterwards just hungry.

Barry I hope all goes well for Alfie...
Many thanks Meg, sounds like it is just the same thing then..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top