Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 01:57 AM

Re: Sick, hateful people

Someone will do for her sooner or later .
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Someone will do for her sooner or later .
Pity it hasn't been sooner. 500 hunted animals sooner to be precise.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 02:25 AM

Not being religious at all my "belief" nevertheless is that the only reason we humans - the animal with the biggest brain - are here is to look after and care for each other, the rest of the animals and the planet. Our reward shouldn't be "pie in the sky when we die" due to the self absorbed notion that we just have to go on forever because we are just too wonderful and special to just come to a dead stop like all the other animals. WE aren't special at all. Just another animal. The most dangerous and savage one on the planet. This oxygen thief of a woman proves that. Our only reward should be that we leave this life to our kids and the animals and those that come after us with the satisfaction that we have done our job to the best of our ability. THat's all I want at the end.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Not being religious at all my "belief" nevertheless is that the only reason we humans - the animal with the biggest brain - are here is to look after and care for each other, the rest of the animals and the planet. Our reward shouldn't be "pie in the sky when we die" due to the self absorbed notion that we just have to go on forever because we are just too wonderful and special to just come to a dead stop like all the other animals. WE aren't special at all. Just another animal. The most dangerous and savage one on the planet. This oxygen thief of a woman proves that. Our only reward should be that we leave this life to our kids and the animals and those that come after us with the satisfaction that we have done our job to the best of our abilty
Sounds pretty spot on to me.

There's no intelligence, bravery nor purpose to killing an animal purely for self gratification, and anyone who does so is leaving the world in a worse state than they found it. How, do they imagine, will this benefit their children??

Her justifications included that it created a bit of employment for a few people for a day and provided meat for some villagers. How very public spirited of her. Just a pity that one cannot but believe that those were afterthought rather than her real intentions.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:27 AM

I wont look either because human beings can be so very cruel
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 09:01 AM

I have never understood, why some kill for sport....where is the satisfaction ,that you have done a good job.....what pleasure would one get from it....

But, unfortunately imo, that’s some humans for you....it’s hard to relate to, or should that read, “ impossible “ for some.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 09:15 AM

I think that if newspapers refused to print these stories, women like this may find something more useful to do with their time.
If my husband thought it was a good valentines day present, I would have been tempted to shoot him instead of the giraffe.
People like this are just attention seekers and if the woman feels she had achieved something good from killing animals, perhaps it would be a good idea to teach her what it is like to be hunted herself, with no gun for protection. I am sure there are a few hungry lions who could teach her a lesson when she isn't armed with guns!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 09:18 AM

This is an Afrikaner woman who lives in the bush on a farm . They are sort of rednecks no difference to those Americans who go out and kill bears that are hibernating or indeed our own hunters and shooters . Because hunting in the U.K. is a sport done by wealthy people including our own RF is there any real difference ?
What is the difference between this a giraffe than killing a deer or fox and blooding a child ( putting its blood on the face of a child to celebrate it first ‘kill’) ?
Because the giraffe is so big and beautiful it makes a strong impression on us but a deer is just as beautiful and they are killed in the U.K. for sport indeed people pay a lot of money to kill them .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2021, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think that if newspapers refused to print these stories, women like this may find something more useful to do with their time.
If my husband thought it was a good valentines day present, I would have been tempted to shoot him instead of the giraffe.
People like this are just attention seekers and if the woman feels she had achieved something good from killing animals, perhaps it would be a good idea to teach her what it is like to be hunted herself, with no gun for protection. I am sure there are a few hungry lions who could teach her a lesson when she isn't armed with guns!
Twink you would not fancy her husband at all he is a big fat red faced Afrikaner .( these pics are all over Facebook ) .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 09:31 AM

Hardly a fair contest for these hunters, a high powered long range rifle versus a placid unsuspecting grazing animal, so how they can celebrate their "victory" baffles me, as it's abject cowardice as far as I can see.

ETA if they just killed the animal to eat that is fair enough we do it all the time, it is the celebration of the trophy of their "kill" that is so repulsive to me.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top