Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 11:07 PM

Re: I Am So Disappointed That Recycling Bins Are Being Removed From Supermarkets.

Pianos used to be my Forte.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 12:15 AM

Re: I Am So Disappointed That Recycling Bins Are Being Removed From Supermarkets.

Tesco's are still there, I didn't notice if they were taped shut.
Julia01
New Member!
Bristol UK
Julia01 is female 

23-02-2021, 08:41 PM

Strange, I went to my local sainsburys and the recycling bins had gone. Wondered why and thought it was just to empty them. Could be wrong and they are not coming back!!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
When l have a clear out of clothes, l take them to the recycling bins in Supermarket carparks. Now, l hear, in my area, the bins are being removed.

Why are they doing this? Is it happening in your area?
I don't think supermarkets in my area ever had these at all.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I don't think supermarkets in my area ever had these at all.
Tachyon, They are mainly sited in the large supermarkets but they are permanently removing them from council carparks too.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Pianos used to be my Forte.
Very clever, Spitty!
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 02:38 PM

I wish local authorities would provide bigger receptacles for recycling.
Ours are very inadequate and. driving all the surplus to a recycling centre is not very green.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tachyon, They are mainly sited in the large supermarkets but they are permanently removing them from council carparks too.
We have two very large supermarkets in town and they've never had any of these. I vaguely recall some in council car parks but it's been over 16 months since I was last in one.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top