Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 03:58 PM

Re: Baby Gro.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I hate ‘onesies’!
Sorry but l think they are common and l wouldn’t be seen dead in one!
Especially, those silly ones with animal ears!

Art, I’ve just been to Sainsburys, in my onesie...it’s an elephant one....I’m having a bad hair day....I just put my head on and away I go...😂🤣😅...

I do get some looks though...😂🤣😅
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 03:59 PM

Especially, those silly ones with animal ears!
There is a young lady round these parts who dares venture out to the local shop in an entire cow onesie. When I say "entire" I mean nothing is missing. Its enough to make you (sh)udder
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Art, I’ve just been to Sainsburys, in my onesie...it’s an elephant one....I’m having a bad hair day....I just put my head on and away I go...😂🤣😅...

You do whatever makes you happy and comfortable, Pauline. If you get funny looks, just trumpet at them!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Are you talking about the Onesies, Pauline? I have to be honest here and say that I really don't like them. I have never owned one, nor will I, but I see how comfy and cosy they can be. I always wondered how people go to the loo in them? Do you have to strip off, or is there a pop off bit at the bum, like an actual baby gro? (I have to admit - this is a question I never thought I would ask a grown woman, hahahaha!)
What ever you like the thread to mean,Pixie...I have two parts to my elephant onesie, actually 3...head ,top and bottoms,I made it myself...

My thoughts were more in line with...,.,have we all grown up on here?....I think not...but we do have some fun on some threads.
One or two of us are still in nappies......especially when we throw our toys out of the pram...😂🤣😅
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

Pauline... no...no... please you’re not being serious are you?

Where does it’s trunk hang, or dangle?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-02-2021, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
There is a young lady round these parts who dares venture out to the local shop in an entire cow onesie. When I say "entire" I mean nothing is missing. Its enough to make you (sh)udder

The freedom you have in them..,no one knows it’s you..I followed my son around in shops...with my elephant one....😂🤣😅...great fun, you can have in them....he was getting a bit worried, he thought he was being stalked... by an elephant,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-02-2021, 04:09 PM

Pauline... no...no... please you’re not being serious are you?

Where does it’s trunk hang, or dangle?

Have you ever seen an elephant with a trunk, well, that’s where it dangles..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-02-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I hate all in onesies. Would never buy one.
How do you manage when you need the loo, Pauline? Is there a flap you can open?

It has 3 parts to it...😂🤣😅.....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 04:11 PM

If you see strange men in white coats approaching you Pauline run
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-02-2021, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I guess Pauline might mean one of the latest trends from last year or was it the year
before – 'onesies'?

My granddaughters were wearing their's all of Christmas Day, that probably saved
them getting into their usual nightwear!

Edited to add: I see Pixie Knuckles and Tiffany got in first with their posts,
well I guess though that brilliant minds think alike!

The fun you can have in them........no one knows it’s me....I’m buying a cat one soon....I even gone round a store, holding my mates hand..sometimes ....saying in a child’s voice, mummy, can I have that dolly, she says no....then I start stamping my feet...

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top