Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:52 PM

Re: Baby Gro.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Seriously, if you made the costume it’s very well made. You should make yourself a cockerel costume now and ‘do the funky chicken’ dance in the aisles. Or sing, ‘l feel like chicken tonight’ the tv advert song.
Your comment reminded me of this song, Arty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXTVeVV1DA
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:53 PM

Yes I love my onesies in winter, comfy and warm, but considerably bigger tan the one I wore as an infant.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
My Elephant costume....I was too embarrassed to post it....yesterday...😂🤣😅.....I made it as well......I’m at my sons staying..,
I always used to wonder, when seeing the mums at my grandchildren's school who had driven to school in their nightwear, what would happen if the car broke down or was involved in an accident!

Now though that pales into insignificance, with the revelation of an elephant costume! Can you imagine the comments should anything untoward happen!

That thought also brought another visualisation for when the poster goes on holiday, this could well be how that would be:

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top