Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 11:23 PM

Re: What exciting things are you doing in between posts?

Reading a book, emptying dish washer, writing a letter, posting airmail & other mail at the local Co-op & buying milk & chocolate too, cooking evening meal, watching Pointless, watching Landscape Artist Of The Year, going to the Loo, I do the latter several times a day actually.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 11:54 PM

Gathering Data.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 12:59 AM

Mags, That's a pretty fast turnaround from order to delivery, Mags. You must be happy about that.

Annie
, you are some kind of proficient thinker being able to get through your work and lend a thoughtful idea or two to to the forum. Send Mr. Squirrel, my regards

Bratti, do you usually the forum from bed?

Mups, aah, more exciting and good looking that OUR George Clooney? That's hard to believe . Remind me to hang around you more often.

OGF, that's a pretty decent level of productivity. I am sure you are ready to blast out of there as soon as the lockdown is over .

Tiffany, you sound like you are quite the multi tasker. I wonder how many miles of walking you do just getting through your day?!

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Gathering Data.
Uh oh. Will there be tables, charts, and conclusions? Should we be worried?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 02:53 AM

Mainly I look after running the house and all that goes with it. And I Look after my wife and son...and Tex the dog

Apart from that which takes a lot of time I like to read; anything interesting and well put together. Old, new; fiction or non; good journalism is a pleasure for me.

I like to try to get down to the ocean for a swim or a surf once in a while.

I like to play my guitar. I was in a little blues band but that's done due to covid and now I'm on my own again.

Then I cook. I do it for the family to eat. I occasionally give food I cook to the local shelter. I do it because I love it. I love watching the great chefs on TV. Rick Stein is a favourite. He has a restaurant here in the Southern Highlands. Haven't been there. Beyond our budget.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 08:18 AM

Have to have my daily fix of the outdoors (not the outdoor) either on foot or on bicycle, always needed time out to see the worlds the same as always it was.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Susie, how did I not know about your diabetes? I apologize for that oversight and respect the diligence it takes to stay on top of it. I understand why you are so careful about your diet. Good for you .

Muddy, good for you, my weeds are coming up fast and laughing at me for not attending to them. One us is going to prevail; I hope it's me!

Macywack, lucky you on the nap. If I so much as wink, I am awake and prowling all night.

Tachyon, that trading sounds interesting and over my head. I agree that TV isn't even worth turning on; a sure sign that spring is just around the corner! I know you must be chomping at the bit for the gyms to open.

Psmith, you need a good pat on the back for pitching in with the meals and housework. What kind of dog do you have?

Thanks Surfermom, you get used to it though, myself and Twink are both Type 1 Insulin dependant.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 12:18 PM

Tiffany, you sound like you are quite the multi tasker. I wonder how many miles of walking you do just getting through your day?!
It sounds much busier than I really am, Surfermom.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 12:32 PM

Mags, That's a pretty fast turnaround from order to delivery, Mags. You must be happy about that.

Annie
, you are some kind of proficient thinker being able to get through your work and lend a thoughtful idea or two to to the forum. Send Mr. Squirrel, my regards

Bratti, do you usually the forum from bed?

Mups, aah, more exciting and good looking that OUR George Clooney? That's hard to believe . Remind me to hang around you more often.

OGF, that's a pretty decent level of productivity. I am sure you are ready to blast out of there as soon as the lockdown is over .

I'm planning long walks and runs even as we speak Surfermom...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 12:38 PM

Not really doing much TBH. Do spend an occasional extended period planning online tutorials and pondering over some tricky maths problems that come up now and again. Interesting to reflect that when I worked in schools full time, I was naturally "in the zone" of thinking mathematically far more often and for longer and that solutions came much quicker together with a kernel of the best way of explaining them to students.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 12:38 PM

What I do between the (bed) posts should be of no interest to anybody else!

But I have to admit having read a couple of books this week!

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top