Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:22 PM

Migrant accommodation !!

Pritti has announced that the move of migrants from hotels to
longer term accommodation will be accelerated. !!
But no definition of long term was given ??
Could be a 3 bed semi or a billet in trawsfynned barracks in Wales??
Opposition party is worried that barracks could be chosen ??
I'm sure it's an improvement on a bush on Calais beach !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 07:53 PM

Re: Migrant accommodation !!

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Pritti has announced that the move of migrants from hotels to
longer term accommodation will be accelerated. !!
But no definition of long term was given ??
Could be a 3 bed semi or a billet in trawsfynned barracks in Wales??
Opposition party is worried that barracks could be chosen ??
I'm sure it's an improvement on a bush on Calais beach !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Until they set fire to it!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 08:13 PM

I'm not surprised she has not been more specific.
No mention of where they're going to be housed and no mention of for how long, though I can guess.

It sounds to me that they're going to be here for quite a long time, despite her promises.

She does, after all, talk a lot.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:31 PM

They like sailing don't they....
So why not purchase one of the cruise companies unused ships, anchor it offshore, and leave them to it...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:40 PM

OK. I'll say it. If application for asylum is rejected, which most certainly should be, then permanent Internment camps with very basic accommadation until they elect to leave.

This fiasco MUST be brought to an end.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
They like sailing don't they....
So why not purchase one of the cruise companies unused ships, anchor it offshore, and leave them to it...
Yes, why not?

But I wouldn't leave it offshore, or at least not off our shore.

It is a feasible plan, though.
They want housing, and barracks are not good enough for them.

OK, so we tell them that they can be housed temporarily in four-star accommodation on a cruise ship. Free meals, free drinks, etc, etc.

Then, after they are all aboard - there must be room for hundreds of them, if not thousands - we set off for a tour...
of the West African coast.

At an appropriate time and location... "Aaaagh", alarms, "We're sinking. Quick everyone on the lifeboats!"

You know what comes next, of course.

The cruise ship sets off back to Southampton, or wherever, to collect the next group of happy holidaymakers.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:45 PM

I heard of migrants who were sent to a beautiful Scottish island. Everything was done to help them integrate into the community. The families said they weren't happy, and wanted to move down south. To Birmingham.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I heard of migrants who were sent to a beautiful Scottish island. Everything was done to help them integrate into the community. The families said they weren't happy, and wanted to move down south. To Birmingham.
They were too cold apparently.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Well of course they do! Look, this lot don't WANT to integrate with us. Strictly speaking they can't. Our way of life is nightly offensive to them, blasphemous even.

The Qur'an demands "O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk". Surrah 5:51. What's more our Western democracy is another blasphemy to mohammadism.

And there is so very much more besides.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

24-02-2021, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well of course they do! Look, this lot don't WANT to integrate with us. Strictly speaking they can't. Our way of life is nightly offensive to them, blasphemous even.

The Qur'an demands "O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk". Surrah 5:51. What's more our Western democracy is another blasphemy to mohammadism.

And there is so very much more besides.
Yes, of course. It is pretty obvious why they live on their own in their separate isolated areas.
Of course, we make things easy for them. After two or three families have moved into an area, the indigenous whites begin to move out to another area.
My family and I did exactly that in about 1970.
Then, as the whites move out, they take over the area completely.

Of course, many Jews do exactly the same, though I don't think there is the rapid exodus of whites in those cases.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top