Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 11:46 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Good morning all a mix of sun and cloud at the moment, very mild though.

Hoping to get out into the garden this afternoon to potter around.

Grocery delivery later in the day.

Enjoy your day everyone...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 12:13 PM

Good Morning Everyone from Foxy's World....

Back on the road again after the gout, only managed to miss half a dozen scheduled runs, but the quads were a bit stiff following Tuesday's run, old bones and muscles don't like inactivity! so this mornings five was a bit mechanical, but a minute and a half faster than Tuesday...

My big toe is singing a bit since I sat down to have breakfast, but with two days rest (perhaps a five mile walk tomorrow) from running it should be okay to run a bit further on Sunday...

Hardly saw a soul while out running this morning, and yesterday's early (8:00am) visit to Tesco gave us the shop to ourselves. So managing to avoid covid is easy so far, although I'm getting out of the practice of actually having a conversation with anyone other than Mrs Fox, and I've forgotten what some people look like without a mask. I passed a good friend and neighbour last week, three times before we recognised each other. Thank God for the forum I say!.....

Received a letter yesterday from the Department of work and Pensions to tell me that from April my pension would rise by £3.50 per week.....Good news I thought, I can now afford a 'Big Mac' every week... No fries though....
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 04:48 PM

We had a false chimney breast removed and the plaster work behind it made good last week. Now the new plaster has dried out properly, I spent this morning cleaning the terracotta tiled hearth with brick acid. Now all I need is a tin of Mansion Guard Shine in red to polish the tiles with.

After doing that, I downloaded a V62 form from the DVLA website to complete and send in because I haven't received the V5C for our new car yet - we've only had the car for 7-8 weeks now.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top