Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 01:07 PM

No Third Party

https://www.euronews.com/2021/02/28/...ive-conference

Though Trump has flirted with the idea of creating a third party, he pledged to remain part of what he called “our beloved party."

“I'm going to continue to fight right by your side. We're not starting new parties,” he said. “We have the Republican Party. It's going to be strong and united like never before.”
Not concerned it appears with any pending legalities.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 01:12 PM

Re: No Third Party

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.euronews.com/2021/02/28/...ive-conference

Not concerned it appears with any pending legalities.
It is indeed that other than lies from the Biden side he has no need to have any concern.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It is indeed that other than lies from the Biden side he has no need to have any concern.

Exactly.

The Dems will be terrified ... Harris is too much of a lightweight.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 02:03 PM

Excuse my ignorance, but I always thought that the Independents were kind of a third party?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 02:52 PM

Independent candidate is one not affiliated with any political party. Currently two in Senate.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Exactly.

The Dems will be terrified ... Harris is too much of a lightweight.
I do hope so. Think on this (I read it somewhere):

Impeach Biden for his tax evasion, links to China, covering up Hunter's "special" job with the Ukraine oil industry, etc. Impeach Harris for her tax evasion (how can she be a multi-millionairess when she's never had a well-paying job outside of politics? Once those are done, sue the pants off Pelosi - 40+years in politics, no outside job and she's as rich as Croesus. Where did she get that money from?

While all that is going on, Trump gets elected into the House of Representatives, then elected as Speaker to replace Pelosi. Because Biden and Harris will have been impeached by that time, Trump becomes the de facto POTUS again with the possibility of running for the Presidency again in 2024.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

01-03-2021, 04:27 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...=1#post-427989

Kamala ‘favourite to win in 2024’ as Trump hints at future presidential run
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I do hope so. Think on this (I read it somewhere):

Impeach Biden for his tax evasion, links to China, covering up Hunter's "special" job with the Ukraine oil industry, etc. Impeach Harris for her tax evasion (how can she be a multi-millionairess when she's never had a well-paying job outside of politics? Once those are done, sue the pants off Pelosi - 40+years in politics, no outside job and she's as rich as Croesus. Where did she get that money from?

While all that is going on, Trump gets elected into the House of Representatives, then elected as Speaker to replace Pelosi. Because Biden and Harris will have been impeached by that time, Trump becomes the de facto POTUS again with the possibility of running for the Presidency again in 2024.

Sounds reasonable

Harris should be impeached for bailing out black domestic terrorists who went on to commit more crimes. If that's not insurrection I don't know what is.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top