Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 04:24 PM

Re: Test and Trace to receive extra £15,000,000,000

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
You are speaking to the choir here. I was a lab tech for many a year before branching out into industrial and chemical engineering. However, there is still no reason for the lowly lab techs not to speak out when something goes wrong.
Agreed
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
You are speaking to the choir here. I was a lab tech for many a year before branching out into industrial and chemical engineering. However, there is still no reason for the lowly lab techs not to speak out when something goes wrong.
Given the source (the BBC) and their persistence in being very economical with the truth I wouldn't be at all surprised if this wasn't yet another manufactured non-story like so many of the others they attempt.

No, I'm not going to watch more of their tripe with selective use of what they deign fit to suggest we believe.
They have become known for deceiving viewers by selective use of interviewees (like using those who have political agendas that aren't declared) and we know how biased they are.

I'd believe Dr Cox and inspectors over the BBC any day TBH.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...ection-223515/

* Nearly 25% of the “Covid reserve”

** Nugatory indeed .....
Bloody hell! 37 billion for a bit of cotton wool and a few toothpicks??
Who are they kidding??
Not me for sure?
Once we've all been vaxed why do they need to trace us ???

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Bloody hell! 37 billion for a bit of cotton wool and a few toothpicks??
Who are they kidding??
Not me for sure?
Once we've all been vaxed why do they need to trace us ???

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
You might like to look again at the name of the scheme getting the funding and then at exactly what they do.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top