Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 01:30 PM

Re: Alex Salmond launches new Alba party in Scotland

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Ego pure & simple, I won't vote for him.
Once a sex pest always a sex pest.
Shouldn't that be an alleged sex pest?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Ok an alleged sex pest. But there's no smoke without fire, and I still won't vote for him.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 04:45 PM

Didn't the courts find him NOT GUILTY?

As far as splitting the Indy votes, I don't think this will happen as Salmond has stated his new party is all in favour of going for an Independence Referendum. What I suspect will happen is the Alba Party will split the SNPs support leading to a reduced number of SNP SMPs.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Didn't the courts find him NOT GUILTY?

As far as splitting the Indy votes, I don't think this will happen as Salmond has stated his new party is all in favour of going for an Independence Referendum. What I suspect will happen is the Alba Party will split the SNPs support leading to a reduced number of SNP SMPs.
Yes, but Sturgeon was still implying his guilt this morning in a statement about him creating the Alba party. A comment that was downright libellous and Alex Salmond should sue her for it.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 06:37 PM

I cant think of two people I would like to see tearing chunks off each other than these two Charlatans. They represent all that is distasteful and unsavoury and dishonest about some politicians. They are doing politics a grave disservice and with this power struggle between them will only succeed in making the Scottish Parliament look even more corrupt and inept than it is now. If it wasn't for the damage they could do to Scotland it would be almost funny.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2021, 04:03 PM

Yes, but Sturgeon was still implying his guilt this morning in a statement about him creating the Alba party. A comment that was downright libellous and Alex Salmond should sue her for it.
It's looking more and more likely that this will - as I suggested quite some time ago - tear the Scottish indy. movement apart in an open war between the two.

I'm not sure what others can read of this, but I hope you can:
"What did poor Scots do to deserve the awful Sturgeon and Salmond?"
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...rgeon-salmond/
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2021, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I cant think of two people I would like to see tearing chunks off each other than these two Charlatans. They represent all that is distasteful and unsavoury and dishonest about some politicians. They are doing politics a grave disservice and with this power struggle between them will only succeed in making the Scottish Parliament look even more corrupt and inept than it is now. If it wasn't for the damage they could do to Scotland it would be almost funny.
Even though I'm a Scot (albeit one temporarily living in England) I would agree with you because of the number of Scots who have fallen for the propaganda and keep voting for the SNP despite very obvious and severe failings.
Or at least I would had I not seen the nefarious implementation of such propaganda over decades which has led to the blind faith exhibited by so many Scots, but sadly propaganda works.
You're right because it will indeed damage Scotland and yet again it is Scots themselves that will suffer.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top