Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 02:26 PM

Re: If l Said, l Am Just Going To Make A Bacon Sandwich. Would It Make You Want One?

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I hear that the Bacon Sandwich van doesn't go down very well in Bingley!

Got me on that one Ted. Why not?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 03:19 PM

Re: If l Said, l Am Just Going To Make A Bacon Sandwich. Would It Make You Want One?

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Y'all need to have your sandwiches California stiye - ALTs, where avocado is substituted for bacon (adding tasty fat). I like mine with alfalfa sprouts and sweet chili sauce.

A major fast food chain is now adding bacon jam to their sandwiches. Terrifying
Surfermom, l mentioned in a phone call to my daughter about Bacon Jam. She says it’s lovely and l should try it. She said, it’s great used as a relish!
That still doesn’t make me want to try it!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Surfermom, l mentioned in a phone call to my daughter about Bacon Jam. She says it’s lovely and l should try it. She said, it’s great used as a relish!
That still doesn’t make me want to try it!
Our local deli serves bacon with syrup on waffles. Tried it once and am not a fan.

As for bacon jam - https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/bacon-jam
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Our local deli serves bacon with syrup on waffles. Tried it once and am not a fan.

As for bacon jam - https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/bacon-jam
No Dextrous, l wouldn’t like syrup on bacon either! Yuk!!

Thank You for the bacon jam recipe... l must get my jam kettle out of the garage and ........put it in the shed!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

02-04-2021, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No Dextrous, l wouldn’t like syrup on bacon either! Yuk!!

Thank You for the bacon jam recipe... l must get my jam kettle out of the garage and ........put it in the shed!
Agreed Art. The recipe says it will last a month in the fridge. Think it's more likely to last either 10 mins before you chuck it away, or several months before you remember you'd put it in the fridge, and then get round to chucking it

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top