Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 05:07 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

Very damp and cold here today - typical Good Friday weather. We've been threatened with snow for Monday!

Lots to do in the craft room - so I will be hibernating in there after breakfast.

Have a good day!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 05:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Another lovely day, sunny with temperatures in the mid 20s. Got all my laundry done so I can celebrate the resurrection of the Easter Bunny dressed in cleaned clothes.

Smashing walk this morning, even heard the news from BOM that La Nina has swung back to neutral.

The only fly in the ointment is that the sun doesn't rise until after 7am which is ridiculous, daylight saving goes on far too long (it's those bloody Tasmanians). Thank gawd it will all be over soon, lucky Jesus will be able to spend an extra hour in the tomb before rising again.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 05:32 AM

Good morning all, cold here but no frost and a sunny day forecast, so not a complete disaster..

Our boiler is being serviced this morning so no walk until this afternoon, no other plans as yet.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 05:53 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm awake early thanks to a bad bout of insomnia last night. I have actually been awake since 4.00am.

Just a normal Friday for us - a Tesco shop & a few outdoor jobs.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 05:58 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cold start to the day.

A housework day, done gently.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 07:47 AM

good morning, cold start, touch of frost on the car roof, but being bank holiday will stay put
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 07:58 AM

Good morning everybody! A lovely dry day today. Checking in on the allotment later, a bit of shopping, and just staying outside in the sun for as long as possible. Have a lovely day, everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 09:31 AM

Good morning all.

A grey and chilly start to the day.
Dogs been out and fed, wild birds fed and watered, and just had me own brekkie.

Will get on with outside jobs if/when it warms up a bit, it's only 6 degs at the mo. It's this drab greyness all day that gets me down.
Failing that, I shall clip one of the dogs and do some ironing instead.

Have a good day folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 09:50 AM

Good morning everyone cold and dull.

I am waiting for a Waitrose delivery bringing fish and rhubarb for lunch.

I am seeing the family on Sunday morning for a socially distanced walk. I made some Sablé biscuits sandwiches with chocolate for the children yesterday as an Easter treat and will make some ginger bread men tomorrow, they freeze beautifully so not too much sugar all at once for the children. I have got out of the habit of weekly baking and cooking for the family since lockdown.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 09:57 AM

Good morning - It's dry and I might go to the allotment for and hour or so. A phone call to my brother this afternoon. Not much else.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top