Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:20 AM

Re: What does Easter mean to you?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm not all that religious but......If Jesus was around today I think we could have been good mates and perhaps hung around together.... I like his demeanour...
You'd probably go off on walkabout with him........and trying to get him to jog!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
You'd probably go off on walkabout with him........and trying to get him to jog!
That was in the back of my mind Lindy....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm not all that religious but......If Jesus was around today I think we could have been good mates and perhaps hung around together.... I like his demeanour...
He seemed to like walking as well,
unless there was a spare ass hanging about!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
He seemed to like walking as well,
unless there was a spare ass hanging about!
So that's where Clint Eastwood got the idea from about the donkey.... "My donkey don't like people laughing, he thinks they're laughing at him"..."Now if you apologise, like I know your gonna do".....

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top