Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:23 AM

Covid Certificates.

Hi

Loads of politicians against vaccination certificates.

Why?

I want to go out after lockdown but I will not be going for a meal unless they insist on a Certificate before entering the premises.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:27 AM

Re: Covid Certificates.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Loads of politicians against vaccination certificates.

Why?

I want to go out after lockdown but I will not be going for a meal unless they insist on a Certificate before entering the premises.
You know the answer swimmy. Anything that hints at denying "rights" is bad.

I hope that they at least don't make it illegal for private businesses and venues to make their own decisions as to whom they wish to serve and indeed refuse serving/admission. After all, it's nothing to do with racial segregation, which will probably be the usual argument.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 12:32 PM

Another opportunity missed.

As I had my 2nd jab, this week, they filled out my little card, upon which it says where and when I had my injections.

I can't help wondering why a standard, little card, wasn't put in place, country wide, giving that information.

It could have been rubber stamped, and swiped into the system, as you left.

As it is, we hear that some jaggers are not even offering the little card, others don't fill it in!

Not enough money to be made?

Or do some people not want to be tracked?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

As I had my 2nd jab, this week, they filled out my little card, upon which it says where and when I had my injections.

I can't help wondering why a standard, little card, wasn't put in place, country wide, giving that information.

As it is, we hear that some jaggers are not even offering the little card, others don't fill it in!

Am amazed by that and was unaware. If true, then as you say, opportunity lost.

Mind you, am pretty sure that there will be an online record of who has had the jab. Surely wouldn't be that hard to get a printout or some kind of app.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

Hi

My jabs have been delayed because I have had Covid.

I have a little card saying when I had my first jab and a date for my second, which is in May.

This should be enough as a Passport.

I have been in Hospital for two weeks, tested every two days and before being released on Monday.

I had to go back for a scan scan yesterday and was tested again.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

02-04-2021, 02:05 PM

Hi

My jabs have been delayed because I have had Covid.

I have a little card saying when I had my first jab and a date for my second, which is in May.

This should be enough as a Passport.

I have been in Hospital for two weeks, tested every two days and before being released on Monday.

I had to go back for a scan scan yesterday and was tested again.
In hospital for covid? Hopefully you're OK now.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 02:21 PM

I have had both vaccinations but have not been given any card to record the dates.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 02:24 PM

I'm looking for another job, and no jags as yet. I hope employers don't use this as another excuse to filter out applications. Bad enough as it is with them being ageist.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

02-04-2021, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
In hospital for covid? Hopefully you're OK now.
Hi

Nope, been there for Covid and on oxygen.

I was so ill they phoned my son and asked him to come in as Dad was not expected to last the night.

I did and am still here.

Hospital is now not for Covid, it is for an inoperable heart condition.

I am cool about that, it is no great shakes, everyone dies.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

02-04-2021, 02:40 PM

I am cool about that, it is no great shakes, everyone dies.
True. I, for one, am happy that you're still around though

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top