Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 05:36 PM

Re: Lion Queen in the hot seat.

Originally Posted by carol ->
Do you really think you will return or is it a dream?
Wouldn't you still need medical cover?

What would your son do? Would there be anybody to look out for him?
It's probably a dream but never say never. When you reach retirement age you automatically get medical cover from the British Government, or it was before Brexit. So if it stays like that we wouldn't have to worry about healthcare.
We were covered for the first two years by British Government for healthcare when we lived there and the two years were almost up which is why we applied for private healthcare as you don't get covered under retirement age and we were only in our 40s, I hope all that makes sense.

I need for my son to be able to stand on his own feet because obviously we aren't always going to be here and now he is getting treated he is making good progress. It's only been about a month and already I see a marked improvement, he can't stop talking and he has even been getting reacquainted with old friends again. I see a light at the end of the tunnel for him. Still a way to go but we are getting there.

I don't know if we will go but we really do dream about it Carol. xxx
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

I don't know if we will go but we really do dream about it Carol. xxx
It sounds as though there's a good possibility . I hope you get your dream Queenie.

Thanks for being a brilliant hot seater.

You can relax now.

Besoeker in the hot seat on Saturday..
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:44 AM

Si, si, puedo hacer el flamenco y tengo castanets, lol I don't know what castanets is in Spanish,

me gusto desayuno ingles completo, pardon the grammar, I probably said it all wrong way round!
Oh, no me gusto Guinness bleurgh
castanet, from Spanish castaņeta, diminutive of castaņa chestnut...... thefreedictionary.com

But what's "bleurgh" in English?

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:02 PM

Thank you Bratti, lovely post, i enjoyed reading that.

It's called Xara Design Software, you can get the pro version but the easier version does the job really so don't need to pay the extra dosh. xxx
Thanks Lion Queen.
Much appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	A99F748B-66F9-45F7-9B75-D65FC4195180.png
Views:	35
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	15252  

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top