Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 06:16 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Not too bad outside, put some rubbish out, washing on and a trip to the cashpoint and shopping when Sabina comes.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 06:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning everybody.

It's too early to see what the weather's like here. It's still dark outside.

Later today I plan on taking Tony a drive to Monsal head. It's one of Derbyshire's beauty spots.

We've not been for years. I hope he remembers it.

No other plans.

Have a good Easter Saturday.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 08:13 AM

we got two good mornings, so gone for first posted. Touch of frost here but clear skies, should warm up enough to get the lawns mowed, got a new tree being delivered (Cercis)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone, cool here but a bright day forecast for later so no complaints really..

We have eldest son and family coming over for lunch today so we have the windbreak and gazebo set up in the garden, and with the help of some sunshine we are hoping to take at least one layer of coats off whilst we eat.

Enjoy your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone dull and chilly but no frost last night.

I am going to make some gingerbread men for the children and I have some sewing to do.

Enjoy your day.

Carol enjoy your visit to Monsal Dale. I used to live and work just down the road in Great Longstone in a famous Airedale terrier kennel and would walk 4 dogs at a time through the dale. It was very quiet I those days few tourists .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 08:58 AM

Good morning all.

A boring post from me, as I have no specific plans! Lol.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Carol enjoy your visit to Monsal Dale. I used to live and work just down the road in Great Longstone in a famous Airedale terrier kennel and would walk 4 dogs at a time through the dale. It was very quiet I those days few tourists .
Meg, back in the eighties I built a house in Great Longstone for the manager of Barclays Bank Chesterfield, a smashing chap and what a lovely part of the world to work in
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 09:52 AM

Morning everyone! Slept later this morning, thanks to a party next door which went on until the wee hours. Some people, honestly Its a lovely sunny day, so going to try and spend time outside if possible. I hope everybody has a lovely day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:06 AM

Good morning all overcast and chilly, hoping the sun will push through the clouds at sometime today.

Enjoy your day folks
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:34 AM

Good morn all and one.

It's dull and overcast by here today. Very poor Riviera weather, but it doesn't appear to be putting the grockles off from visiting the nearby coast.

The therbobbyter is barely touching 10 C today with a chill breeze. That and the damp are threatening to start The Cough again, so I've decided to spend the next few days indoors.

Ah well, I'm sure my Lovely Cousin will find me something to do in the unlikely event I don't find enough to occupy myself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top