Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Meg, back in the eighties I built a house in Great Longstone for the manager of Barclays Bank Chesterfield, a smashing chap and what a lovely part of the world to work in
That's interesting Barry I lived/worked in The Manor House (in the 1960's) at the end of the village a beautiful place.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:13 AM

Good morning all.

It's a fine morning if dull so I've been log-chopping & tidying, ready for a restful afternoon to recover.
The roads are as busy as I expected and I'm told that town is heaving with visitors to the seaside, so I'm pleased that I don't need to go to town for anything.

It looks like tomorrow (Sunday) is going to be mild and fine here so I can carry on in the garden, but there's far more to do yet.

Have a lovely day everybody.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:38 AM

Can update my potentially boring day to having done a WM/dryer load of clothes, and cleaning the top and inside of the microwave! As it is a combi, there are heating elements on the top and back, so was impossible to get fully cleaned but it is looking better. I must remember to cover all food.

Just letting the clock tick round a bit longer, then will get the dog out for her second walk. She has already been in and out of the garden, barking at goodness knows what. There are some cats that taunt her by lying on top of our shed, or the fence, but sometimes I go out there and there’s nothing. I am toying with the idea of getting another camera, to point in the direction of the path, (the one up now points to the gate, so I can always check it is closed). I often watch ‘live’ and she goes out of range.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:39 AM

Good morning all, on this grey and chilly day.
No more than 8C they said, with wintry showers by Monday!

A neighbour just brought me a lovely pot of Tulips for Easter, wasn't that kind of her.

Oh well, plod on, though I don't feel like doing much today.
A bowl of soup and a nice wholemeal roll will cheer me up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top